Chapter 18 : Divorce II

Weeks passed after jay and jungwon got married. Jungwon forbidden jay from leaving the house, he took his phone, made jay do all the cleaning and cooking while he sat back and relax.

At first, Jay was alright with this. He thought maybe jungwon was still mad at him, but soon he thought that jungwon took it too far. Days after days, week after week, Jay realize that jungwon wasn't mad. He just wanted to torture him. If jay fell down, jungwon would laugh at him rather than help him. If jay was tired, Jungwon would make him get up to run errands for him. Dark eye circles and eye bags under jay's eyes. Now he barely gets enough sleep. From time to time if Jay doesn't match up to jungwon's expectations, he will get whipped or slapped. Jay didn't like it but he didn't have a choice but to accept it. He regret leaving sunghoon, because sunghoon would never treat him like that. He was still thinking about himself

It was one day while he was cleaning the bathtub that he thought "was this what sunghoon gone through everyday when he was with me?"
Sunghoon used to always wake up early to make breakfast, slept late to make sure the house is spick and span while jay wakes up late, sleeps early and laze around all day.
He felt sorry for sunghoon.
"Hurry up and clean!" jay snapped out of his thoughts as he heard jungwon shouting from behind him.
"I'll slap you if I see any dirt on that"
Jay looked down and scrubbed the tub until it was squeaky clean.
"jungwon, did sunghoon send you to teach me a lesson?"
"What lesson"
"To treat me badly.. like how i treated him. But perhaps..worse?"
"oh, is this how you treated him? Hah. I wasn't sent here by him but good to know I'm doing a good deed" Jungwon scoffed
"So why are you doing this to me?" Jay asked.
"Why? I'll show you. Hurry clean up then come find me" jungwon said then left the bathroom.
Jay quickly cleaned the tub and rushed to jungwon. Jungwon just threw a file into jay's face, luckily jay caught it.
"what is this?"
"Divorce agreement. Sign it. 90% to me, 10% to you. This house, mine. The car, mine too. Deal?"
"wait what why!?" jay exclaimed.
"hyung you sure are foolish. I only wanted to marry you so I can take your assets. Your kidnap, haha it was really me." Jungwon laughed out loud.
"why did you think I wanted you to have more of your assets when you divorce sunghoon?" jungwon leaned forward and raised his eyebrow while smirking.
"I don't know.." jay said softly.
Jugnwon laughed and leaned back on his chair. "so I can get more money obviously. I'm getting so tired of this act so please, sign it. Hurry"
"I won't! Why should i?!"
"I don't love you hyung, don't be so foolish. Let's end this and both be happier."
"but I love you! I want to be happy with you!" jay slightly shouted.
Jay's eyes widen as his memory of sunghoon, saying the same words flooded in. sunghoon crying, not wanting to let him go. Thinking about that, Jay cried, he hurt sunghoon and now he's getting his punishment. "I deserve to suffer. I'm sorry hoon. I'm so stupid" he thought to himself. He fell to his knees.
"yes, ok. I'll sign it. I deserve it"
"that was much easier than I thought" jungwon said.
"but please. Give me a little more. 10% is too little. And this house, please let me have it" jay begged.
"now why should I give you what you want?"
"Please. Please jungwon" he kneeled down and begged sincerely.
"looking at the sake that you were really good to be years ago and for this time period that you actually made me happy. I'll satisfy you. 30% and this house."
"thank you! Thank you so much!"
"I know I didn't treat you too well but I don't mean harm.. I just didn't have a choice. I love someone else and he needs medical treatment. We don't have enough money for that. With this money I can save him. I want to marry him" jungwon said while smiling.
"wrong method but for good.. haiz wonnie. How much is the treatment?"
"500 thousand"
"Say what. I'll give you 1 million won. And instead of a divorce, we apply for a marriage annulment."
"Wait really? After how I treated you why are you still doing this for me?"
"Because I can see that you truly love him, to go through so much just to get him medical fees? And everything you did to me may be wrong but I'll forgive you. If you don't take this house and all my money away."
"ok! We'll do what you say! Thank you hyung.. I'm really sorry"
"I forgive you. But I don't think sunghoon will forgive me.
"I'll find him and try to explain. I'll say I tricked you into this and tell him to get back with you"
"well.. I hope that works"