Chapter 1 : 3 years

Jay and Sunghoon got married exactly 3 years ago from today. Now, they are enjoying their anniversary dinner at their favourite restaurant, the place where they had their first date.
Sunghoon have been telling jay he felt that something is off, that something bad will happen but Jay continuously told sunghoon it's nothing, he's just imagining things and completely brushed it off. Sunghoon have no choice but to believe Jay and tried to ignore his thoughts. But who knew... he was right.

The dinner was going smoothly, everything was just right. Jay was about to present sunghoon with an anniversary gift, but just then, the lights suddenly went out. "What a perfect time to have a blackout" sunghoon thought to himself. In no time he felt something cover his nose and mouth. "mm mmm mmm" he tried to scream, he tried wiggling about to get out of this man's grip but to no avail. No one could hear him, he couldn't see if jay was there either. Soon, all fear and worries faded away.

When he regained consciousness, he found himself in his and jay's shared bed. Yet jay was nowhere in sight. Worried filled him, he quickly got up and searched all around the house, but jay was not here.
Sunghoon got anxious, he wasn't sure what to do. Just then, he spots an envelope on the edge of his sight. He knew it wasn't there before and it didn't belong here. Of course, he approached it.

He opened the envelope and pulled the letter out. What he read, sent sunghoon into complete shock.