Chapter 9 : Love

"You can't get up hyung you just got out of surgery" jungwon said
"Jungwon can you leave ? Maybe come back tomorrow or something. Sorry"
"Of course i can. Rest well hyung i'll see you tomorrow" jungwon kisses the back of jay's hand before grabs his belongings and leave.

Jungwon left but sunghoon refuses to even take a glance at jay. He felt hurt, in pain. A pain he believed no one else can understand
Jay looks over at sunghoon and all sorts of emotions flood him.
He's happy that sunghoon is still here, but sad that he is sad, but also mad because he made sunghoon sad.
"Hoonie..." a soft voice escaped jay's mouth. It was much sweeter, gentler, loving than how he spoke to him before which grabbed sunghoon's attention.
"Mmm" sunghoon responded.
"Come here" he signals him to and gave him a warm smile. Sunghoon wipes his tears and goes over to jay.
Jay pulls sunghoon down and give him a tight hug and gently stroking his back to reassure him. It made sunghoon feel just a little better.
"I'm sorry, i believe you. Really. I love you hoon" he said then gave his cheek a peck.
Sunghoon smiled with tears still falling from his eyes. He was sad yet still so happy to hear those words from jay. "I love you too jongseong"
Jay pulls away slightly and holds sunghoon face. Gently caressing his cheek with his thumbs and plants a soft kiss on his lips.

"This is surely the best moment in a long while.. i missed you my jay" sunghoon thought to himself "Please, don't go to jungwon..." he closed his eyes and kisses jay back. Both of them melting into each other's kiss, touch and love. This, feeling the live for. A reminder of the reason they got together.