Chapter 13 : Moving out

Days later jay got discharged, he's resting at home while sunghoon is taking care of him. However, they aren't talking. Jay refuses to talk to sunghoon while sunghoon is too hurt.
Sunghoon was hurt, yet he still loved jay so much. He'd bring him his meals in bed, bathe him, tuck him in, give him everything he needs but jay takes him for granted.

Sunghoon took the opportunity to head out for a breather while Jay is taking a nap.
"Haiz" he let out a long sigh as he take in some fresh air.
How he wished to just run home to his family and leave everything behind. He'd be much happier that way. But he couldn't do it, he loved jay too much.

While sunghoon was gone, Jay was woken up by the sound of his ringtone. He picked up his phone and sleepily said "yes hi who's this"
"Its Jungwon"
Jay's energy immediately came back. He shot up from the bed "jungwon ! Where are you ?? How are you ? Is everything ok?" He asked worriedly.
"Yes i'm fine .. i just" he stayed quiet
"What's wrong wonnie"
"I lost my home hyung.. i have nowhere to go"
"Don't worry jungwon! You can stay with me!" Jay excitedly said
"What about sunghoon hyung"
"I'll just send him home to his parents for a week or two i'm sure they won't mind. Come! Stay with me!"
"Really ? Are you sure ?" Jungwon said hesitantly
"Yes! I'm sure. In fact i'm gonna pack his luggage now!"
"Oh cool i'll see you later then" jungwon cut off the call just as jay was about to tell him the address.
Jay was going to send it to him but he forgot about it.

About an hour later, sunghoon was walking home just then, he saw jungwon heading the same direction.
He decided not to think too much for now but he had to when he saw jungwon standing right before their house.
"What are you doing here" he asked jungwon
"Oh you haven't heard? I live here now. You on the other hand isn't a resident here" jungwon said
"What do you mean. You don't live here. This is my house" sunghoon said specifying "my"
"You'll see"
Jungwon rang the door bell and jay came to open it
"Wonnie!"
"Hi hyung" jungwon said as he gave jay a hug
Sunghoon stood there confused. "What's going on?"
"Oh jungwon lost his home i'm letting him stay over for a bit. You'll have to move home i already packed your luggage" jay pushed it over to sunghoon
"So eager to move your manstress in huh and you already packed my stuff ready to kick me out?"
"Shouldn't you be thanking me ? I helped you pack your bags"
"Yea... thanks" sunghoon said while rolling his eyes
"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you guys" jungwon said with a sad innocent face
"Oh its no big deal!" Jay said with the brightest smile ever. So excited to be living with his first love.
Sunghoon sighed as he took his bags and walked off. He didn't want to worry his parents so he went to stay at a hotel instead.
It was quiet and peaceful, him alone, a chance to rest and escape everything. Just what's much needed for him now