Chapter 7 : Rats

Sunghoon thought since the kidnap is over, everyone is fine, it is time to make a police report. He rushed back to the ward and grabs his belongings. Left, wiping his tears and not wanting to take a single glance at those two.

He made his way to the nearest police station and filed for a report. Submitted evidence and a testimonial. It took quite awhile, yet jay wasn't worried. That is because jungwon told him that sunghoon most likely went home to take a bath since it has been a long day. And sunghoon decides to do just that after visiting the police station. He wanted to give the "disgusting rats" or well Jay and Jungwon, that's what he calls them now, their "personal time". The thought of them alone in a room, not sure what will happen disgusts sunghoon, making him roll his eyes every time he thinks about it

Sunghoon opened the front door, switched on the lights and stare at the empty, quiet, huge penthouse they own. He was alone. He knew if Jungwon was back he might just lose everything he has.
He tried not to think about it, went to the bathroom, filled the bathtub with warm water and sprinkled some rose petals. By right you would think, "they are so rich, where are the maids?" Well jay likes the order around the house that only sunghoon is able to keep, and sunghoon, he doesn't like people touching what is his. That of course includes Jay.

Sunghoon sat in the tub, slowly sinking down himself submerge in the warm water, leaving only his head above it. He turned on the jacuzzi feature as he believed he was more than deserving of it but well, no questioned asked if he wanted to use it anyways.

He relaxed and let out a long sigh. He was ready to fight. He didn't want to lose what he built. But if he had to, he refuses to lose without giving a fight.