Chapter 6 : Jay's love

The following day, Jay woke up feeling much better, he didn't need the o2 mask anymore. He was able sit up and have his meal.
Sunghoon felt relieved seeing his love recover.

A knock on the door and a figure entered the room. Both jay and sunghoon shift their gaze over to the door. What they see brought sunghoon into pure anxiety.

Jungwon, is here.

"Hyung are you ok ? I heard you were hospitalized , i was worried so i came to visit"
"I'm fine, thank you jungwon ah"
Jungwon gives jay the sweetest smile you will ever see from him
"Oh did you know, i'm paying for your surgery!"
"You are ?" Jay asked curiously as he looked over to sunghoon
"You have been asleep for awhile i haven't told you yet. I'll fill you in lat-" sunghoon got cut off by jungwon
"Oh sunghoon lost 80 million won to god knows where and now you guys don't have enough money for surgery and he came begging me"
"Thats not true!" Sunghoon defended himself
"You spent 80 million won !?" Jay shouted
"I did not! Don't you remember what happened to you !? You were kidnapped and 80 million won was the ransom!"
"No maybe it was 50 or something and he spent 30 million somewhere else"
"I did not!" Sunghoon slightly shouted. He knew jungwon already wavered Jay's mind, whatever he said is of no use now.

"Thank you jungwon ah." He said as he reach for jungwon's hand. "You really are my lifeline. Without you... i might die. Thank you for saving me"
Jungwon smiled at jay "no problem hyung"

Sunghoon couldn't believe what he just heard. He was the one who went around begging for money. He was the one who saved him from the kidnappers. He was the one who jay is married to. He was the one who is there for him all these years. Jungwon who simply, funded his surgery, is now his saviour.
He couldn't take it anymore. He ran out crying, slamming the door.
"What is so good about him anyways !? Why is it that no matter how much love i give him, how much i do for him he just loves that jungwon!?" He cried out to himself.

"Where is he going" jay asked quite worried but it all faded away when jungwon said "he probably needed the washroom that's all"
"Yea most likely"
It was as though jungwon was a wizard, one who can cast a spell on Jay to have all his love.