29. Seeing Other People

Jennifer is currently sitting on her bathroom sink counter in the hotel, dangling her feet off the edge as she brushed her teeth. A perfect view of David showering as she done so, she smiled, causing the foam of the toothpaste to roll down her chin. She leaned over the sink, spitting then wiping her face.

"Why don't you come out for dinner then a drink tonight? It's only the girls, they wouldn't mind."

"It's alright honey!" David replied, trying to shout over the noise of the water. "Have a girls kind of night!"

"You sure?" She double checks with him.

"Positive." He smiled, stepping out the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist. He then walked over to Jennifer, grabbing his toothbrush from beside her, beginning to brush. Jennifer scooted over, moving her legs so he was between them, she wrapped her arm around his neck, taking the toothbrush with the other.

"Open... go ahh!" She instructed and David laughed at her, telling her he could do it himself. "Open!"

"Alright alright." He surrendered, opening his mouth and letting her brush his teeth. Once done, he spat into the sink, it being a challenge since Jennifer was right in front of him. "You're a weirdo." He said after managing to spit out his saliva and toothpaste foam.

"The weirdo that you are marrying in just two days." She giggled, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him, kissing his lips a few times in a row. "Now... I need to go and get ready."

...

(David's Pov)

Jennifer's been out for just a while longer than me, I assume as I can't find her in the hotel, except I haven't checked our room yet. First I decide to go and get a drink at the bar, then I'll go upstairs and look for her.

As I walk into the restaurant, I notice plenty of people eating meals, very few at the bar. Making it more appealing. While walking over to the bar, I noticed a two people sitting there. A lovely blonde haired woman catching my eye. From the back her long, silk black dress is cut at the back, showing most of her skin off. Her long golden blonde hair reaches the bottom of her shoulder blades, loose curls, half of it pinned up. I approach her while loosening my tie, stopping behind her.

"Hey... is this seat taken?"

Before turning she waits a second, hesitating, before turning around with a tiny smile.

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Then no." She points to the stool, turning back to the bar tender, holding up her martini glass and shaking it with the wooden stick left in it. "Could I get another?"

"On me." I offer, pulling out my wallet and bringing out money. "I'll have the same please."

"Oo. Gentlemen." She giggles, twirling to face me as she hands the glass over to the bartender, waiting for another.

"So... I was wondering-"

"How about we just cut to the chase? Hmm? We flirt, you buy me another drink, I refuse the third, we flirt even more... eventually I end up in your bed."

"David." I extended my hand out to her, smirking.

"Jennifer." She took mines, shaking it.

"Attracted." I informed her.

"Ditto." She smirked back.

"Interested?"

"Definitely." She nodded.

"My room?"

"Leaving." She stood up, reaching her hand out for mines, I take it and she leads me to the elevator. A few bings and opening and closing of doors later, we arrive at the correct floor. We exit into the hallway, making our way to the hotel room.