Chapter Thirty Eight

I look through the door of the kitchen and everything I had assumptions to were proved correct

"I want you to be my middle Alex" those words from Alaras mouth ring in my ear as I step back from disbelief
Sure they were spending a lot of time together and I couldn't bare seeing Alara worry about Alex as he was the only thing that mattered but the worst part was I tried to make myself believe it was because he saved her.
"and I want you to mine" Alex's words take me in disbelief as I watch my future wife in my brother's arms.
I walk backwards until my back hits the wall and I hold the bridge of my nose as I try to stop the pathetic tears that are threatening to come out.
Alara and Alex
Alex and Alara
It cant be true not with the guy who didn't even love his own sister he cant love Alara.
It's not possible I'm going to make sure it's not possible. I turn away and walk towards the place I wished I never had to walk through again but when I'm losing the thing that changed me I'll do anything to have it back.
My fathers office is dark and dim. I open the desk lamp and have a seat on his chair and on cue he walks in furrowing his eyebrows.
" what? Here to lecture me on your dead sister again" he chuckles and I tick my jaw
" I need you to do something for me"
He raises his eyebrow
"I knew you would need me" he smirks
And narrow my eyes
"Don't mess around with me old man" I stand up slamming my hand on his desk
"What's got you in a pissy mood" I ignore his statement and walk closer to him
" I want you to arrange the wedding sooner"
My father walks past me furrowing his eyebrows
"Why?"
"Because I said so and you should also find someone for Alex"
My father sits on his chair holding his hands together
"It's better for the mafia, I expect you know what will happen if you don't fulfill my request" I eye him after opening the door. A moment beats between us before he nods and I walk out.

 A moment beats between us before he nods and I walk out