Chapter Twenty

I press my hands on her waist closing the gap between us

I press my hands on her waist closing the gap between us. I pull away leaving us both breathless and wanting for more.
" We can't keep fighting it Alara" I rasp looking down at her
"let's finish what we started" I stated in more of a question, waiting for her answer or argument I get her approval as she stands on her toes and leans down to press her lips on mine.
and the string of control I had snapped in half. I growl holding her by her hips as she wraps her legs around me. Growling against the skin of her neck, I back her towards the bed. Both our bodies are trapped against each other as I place her down not parting my lips away from her neck.
My hands roam around her body over the thin fabric wanting it gone. I drag my hand over the seem on her robe and pull it down bringing the flappy material on the ground and leaving Alara in nothing but her undergarments. My eyes travel down her body, the flawless tan skin, the plunging curves. My gaze moved up her body to see those full red lips and dark hair around her.
" My turn" she hisses before flipping us over until I was the one under her. Her thin hands go all over my body until no scrap of fabric is on me. I watch her eyes as her eyes trail over me and a growl escapes my lips again.
I grab her waist forward and start kissing her letting my tongue roam around in her mouth as she moans deep and throaty. I feel her hands go into my hair causing a feeling of comfort and pleasure.

my hand goes to her back and a flick of my wrist brings her bra down her arms she quickly removes away.
she deepens the kiss our bare chests pressed against each other.
"mmh.." I groan as her hands travel down my abs her fingernails slightly teasing. I break apart my lips from hers and suck deeply on her neck her breathy sighs and moans being music to my ears. My hands travel down her waist and what happens next couldn't have been stopped by either of us.

+++

My eyes open and close as I snuggle deeper onto my pillow my arms stiff as fuck, I open my eyes again to see my hands wrapped around Alaras's slim naked waist, her arms draped around my chest. I breathe in her scent as her dark hair tickles my neck. She stirs before her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me before it quickly disappears and she jolts up. She looks down at herself and promptly grabs the blanket to wrap around her making me crease my eyebrows.

" nuh-uh" I shake my hand before grabbing the end of the blanket down so I could stare at her curves and perfect chest that seems was sculpted by an artist.

"Do you have any idea what we just did" she exclaimed
yes god yes I do, I don't think I could ever forget the feeling of being inside her.

she runs both her hands through her hair frustrated until she notices my gaze stuck on her body is when she jumps off the bed and grabs a piece of clothing to throw over her head making me growl.

"Alex focus what we did was wrong I'm gonna marry your brother"

"and has he stayed loyal? you said it yourself, he's fooling around with sluts who says you can't fool around either" I get up off the bed and place my hands on either side of her hips.

"But you're his brother-" I cut her off by placing my lips on hers and she's eager to return it by parting her lips to allow my tongue access to her mouth.
I know she wants this as much as I do.

"there's no kidding we both want this badly, so why not fool around for a bit" I part my lips with a smirk

"a bit?"

"you know until you're actually tied to my brother" I roll my eyes not wanting to even think about it

her eyebrows rise and a smirk plasters on her lips.
"Maybe this could work" she nods wrapping her arms around my neck
" A dirty secret between the two of us" I gleam attaching my lips onto hers again running my hands up her body as she does the same.

It's official nothings going to feel better than the feeling of Alaras's soft lips on mine.