Chapter Three

She looks at me and tilts her head, squinting her eyes

Of course, she recognizes me.
Who couldn't?

"look papà I told you I don't care as long as the deal is done is all that matters" she looks at her father.

"Amore I really want you to have a right in this decision " Dola pulls her closer
She looks at me and talks to me with her eyes though she's not saying anything it feels like she's saying a whole lot.
I communicate back with a smirk

"Amore this is Alonso blade" Dola introduced and I snap out of my thoughts the second my brother stands up in front of me offering a hand across the table that she quickly turns down with a smile and a nod. I wasn't the one who was gonna marry her my brother was and it was totally my decision but I couldn't figure out the seed of guilt that was forming in me. 

"Alonso this is my daughter Alara," He tells my brother

Alara. Alara Dola was the name of the girl I've been trying to find,

" Alara I want you to ask anything you want, We can also leave you two alone"

" papà there's no need like I said I don't care," she says again her face trying to convince him

" Alara please" her father tiredly forces her

She sighs and walks over to my brother. The click of her heels hitting the floor. She stands in front of him putting her hands on her waist.

" Are you gay?" She asks unfazed looking straight at him

I close my lips trying to hold my laugh in. From all the questions she picked that one.

"What! No!" My brother exclaims

"Good if you're not in the closet or have a swarm of children somewhere just tell me what to sign and I will! now if you'll excuse me" she nods with a pressed smile and walks towards the stairs as Dola drops his head and sighs, and shakes her head disappointedly and Daniel -the blondie- tries not to laugh.

" The blade weddings are huge don't expect to sign a paper and that would be all" my father adds

" Whatever just tell me what to do and I'll do it" she shakes her head and walks up the stairs disappearing upstairs

" Well that's my daughter she never had anything close to a mother figure you can't really expect her to have manners like a woman when she was raised by a man" he sighs before he adds his next words "I love my daughter Kean and I need nothing more than her to be happy"

My father nods and placed a fake smile. If there was anything my father was good at it was being manipulative.
But he should know better than to mess with Elijah Dola.

" Of course Elijah you can trust us" I don't believe my father's words but many do. My father was an ass of a man. He was not a man that respected women.

Marrying twice at the same time, his first wife leaving him with a son, my brother Alonso and then forcing my mother to marry him and cheat on her multiple times and bring a daughter home, even after all that she raised all three of his children as her own when all she had was one and that was me. Thinking about everything my father did to my mother makes me want to kill him already but I can't not yet not in till the mafia is combined with a stronger elite and tahst not until my brother is married to Dolas's daughter. Once we have the power there's no need for our father.

My father talks more fake shit to Dola before we walk out and get in our car. My father sat in front of us while both Alonso and I sat next to each other.

"Wow man she's hot" my brother exclaims as we were five minutes into the drive putting his hand over my shoulder and going rigid shaking it off.

"Indeed but her manners are horrible we might need to teach her some" my father grunts going through his phone

"Just like you did to the other women in our life" I mumble with anger not hoping they heard me but I was wrong they so did

"Shut your mouth if you don't have anything good to say boy" my father growls
"Stronzo dall'inferno" I mumble in Italian the language my father never understood I didn't say anything wrong just said what he was. An "Asshole from hell"
My brother glares at me his green eyes piercing through the side of my head.
"What he say? What did he say" my father lifts his head from his phone looking at Alonso for answers. The only other one who knew what I meant.

"Nothin father" Alonzo exhales looking at him

"Fottuto Pezzo di merda" I sneer at him as the car stops
{you fucking piece of shit}

"Alexander what the hell" Alonso groans

"This is exactly why I told that bitch to keep this language from you all" my father mumbles

I knew who he was talking about and wanted to choke the life out of him right then and there.
It hurt me knowing I was the child of this man.

I grumble and storm out of the car walking into my room not giving a shit about anything else.