Chapter Twenty Four

Alexander and I enter the main doors, his hand on my lower back as we make our way towards the stairs

Alexander and I enter the main doors, his hand on my lower back as we make our way towards the stairs. Hearing footsteps approach Alonso comes in view his eye tracing over to where Alexander has his hand that he quickly removes.
Alonso raises an eyebrow that turns his gaze back to mine
" do you have the..." he starts looking at me not trying to finish his sentence
" yes" I nod
He nods " great I'll be waiting in your room then" with that he goes back up the stairs.
" what was that for" Alex turns his face to me
" Nothing I'll tell you about it tonight okay" he kisses the side of my cheek that rises heat to my face.
I don't know how I feel about us fooling around behind everyone's back but one thing is for sure I'm hell not going to stop it.
He nods and puts his hands in his pockets

+++

I walk upstairs, fixing my hair and dress. We might have fooled around in the car a bit let's just say we're both really inpatient. I turn the door handle and enter to see Alonso sitting on the bed.
I walk over to the vanity and open the drawer taking out the files and the USB.
"here are the files I've read and they also found a video clip" I hand him the continent that he hesitantly takes from my hands.
"they?" he asks
"some people I know," I decide to give him a short answer instead of asking my father I got daniel to fish them out I know my father would have asked a million questions before giving in. It was just easier to ask daniel and I didn't need Alonso to know that 

I go over and grabbed my laptop before placing it in my lap as I sat next to him.
I hold my hand out in front of him and he looks at me with glossy eyes before handing me the USB.
"ready?" I question as I turn to him
he purses his lips and looks at the ground fiddling with his fingers, he looks back at me and nods. I've always seen him as a jerk but at this moment the soft tone and presence on his face tell me otherwise.

I connect the USB on my laptop and open the file that loads, were found with a video with a woman with blonde short tight curls who wears a long black coat and holds a child bundled in a blanket in her arms as she stands in the middle of a forest of tall trees; I look at Alonso one more time before pressing play.

"let me go Kean" the women yells
" Not with my child Ava, you better come back and quit this nonsense" Kean blade stands opposite of her holding a gun to his side as he tries to console her.
"NO! this is my child you understand mine! your child is in that house with the women you cheated with" she yells as tears pass her eyes
" after all I've done for you, you go and fuck other women is that what I meant to you" she cries holding the child closer to her chest
"Ava I needed a son! you never told me you were pregnant" Kean tries to step closer making the woman step back. Kean's expression holds something I've never seen, his eyebrows have frowned together and his lips in a frown as he tries to reach her but fails.

"I was scared you would kill it just like you did to harper, don't you regret killing her Kean? your own child you killed! you're a murderer! you killed your own daughter!"
A gasp leaves both me and Alonso, How many children did Kean blade have?
" I never meant it Ava and you know that, you also know you can't leave they'll kill you, every fucking mafia out there will kill you! now give me my son Ava" Kean steps closer
"NO he's not yours he's mine leave us alone Kean I have no longer anything to do with you" she holds the child closer looking down at it and pressing her soft pink lips to the forehead.
" Ava please don't make me fucking do it, I'll get rid of her and her kid just please give me that kid and let's return back home"
Could Kean blade actually love this woman?
"no no Kean I'm done, I can no longer be a wife of a murder who has no feelings and kills his children cause they couldn't be an heir" a growl rips out of Kean
"that kid your holding is going to be my heir and you're going to take him home do you understand me ava" he yells
"no my son is not going to grow up like you if I could help it" Ava starts to back away talking each step carefully
"you left me no choice Ava" Kean's voice comes out unsteady as he holds the gun up pointing it towards Ava's head

"you wouldn't" a whisper comes out of ava as she shakes her head
"you loved me! you wouldn't," she keeps on shaking her head holding both arms against Alonso in her hands.

" Mafia Before love you know that ava"

"you're sick Kean, your sick in the head!" He holds the gun higher removing the safety off and if i wasn't mistaken there was a little tremble in his hands. 
" I loved you Kean!, please don't" she yells and the sound of the shot makes Alonso whip his head the other way, yet I keep watching as Kean walks over to Ava's body on the ground and talks the child out of her hands and the video ends.

"He killed her" A whisper escapes Alonso's lips and I set my computer away placing my hand on his back rubbing it.
sure this man has never given me respect yet talked to me with manners but I couldn't imagine someone just finding out how their mother died.

"I'm so sorry Alonso" he turns to me with tears in his eyes, I could have never imagined seeing Alonso Blade cry.

I furrow my eyebrows and wrap my arms around his neck.
I hate hugs.
This is disgusting I can smell his cologne.

Shut up Alara the guy just watched his mother die, you didn't have a problem with his brother touching you up.

I internally roll my eyes at my own thoughts.
he wraps his arms around me staying like this for a bit before he backs away.

"uhm.. thanks for this," he holds the file up and stares at me for a bit before he just nods and scurries out of my room.

I just stare at my hands and clean up my room, I don't know how I feel about Kean blade but I'm sure I still hate the man, he cheated and killed his own wife just for an heir. I still hate the motherfucker.
Before I can completely snap out my thoughts Alexander opens my door and closes it after him. I look up at him and he smirks.
"Couldn't wait any longer" he whispers before pressing his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he leads me back to the bed without breaking the kiss. A chuckle slips out from both of us as he lets me down on the bed before I start clawing at his buttons on the white dress shirt he wore that stretched out on his muscular arms.
He starts kissing down my neck as I wrap my legs around his torso.
"What did Alonso want?" he continues to kiss down my neck
" turns out...your father killed his mother too he... wanted proof" I try to speak as Alexander's lips travel down my legs
He hums in response before running his tongue down me and inserting his middle finger in, I gasp and I claw on the bedsheets.
His free hands come to my mouth as his fingers move inside me.
"Hush princess your fiancé might hear" he chuckles before his lips trail back to my neck.