Ren: "Over here!"

Looking were Ren took of running, they saw a huntsman leaning against a destroyed wall, the man was wounded and bleeding.

Ruby: "A huntsmen!"

Jaune: "What happened?! Who killed all this people?!"

Huntsman: " *cough*... bandits... a whole tribe...and, with... all the panic *cough*..."

Ruby: "Alright, we can get him to the next village and find a doctor there."

Ashley: "Ruby... he is already dead."

Hearing Ashley's words the group looked once more at the wounded huntsman only to see him dead.

Nora: "Should we bury him?"

Ren: "We should go, it's not safe here." He said walking past Nora and the group.

Ashley: "He is right, we have to move on."

Before going to the exit of the town, Ashley looked once more between the trees and spotted a crow looking at them, seeing that it was spotted the crow fled.

...

As the rain started, our group managed to find an inn wich they can spend the night, alongside the inn we could see a bar in wich Qrow was sitting at a table, keeping an eye on Ruby's group.

Suddenly a waitress came and put a glass of whiskey on Qrow's table, wich confused and surprised him.

Qrow: "Uhh, i didn't..." He said gesturing towards the drink.

Waitress: "From the woman upstairs, red eyes, said you wouldn't mind bottom shelf."

Qrow: "Thanks."

Waitress: "But, i went ahead and gave you top, lucky you."

The waitress winked at Qrow before going to serve the other customers.

Qrow: "Yeah."

Taking his drink Qrow went upstairs, having a vague idea on who is gonna meet, and lo and behold there stood Raven waiting at a table.

Raven: "Hello brother."

Qrow: "... Raven."

Qrow was about to take a seat but he saw Raven's mask standing in the middle of the table, rolling her eyes and sighing Raven moved her mask to the side. Qrow finally took his seat.

Qrow: "Soooo, what do you want?"

Raven: "A girl can't just catch up with her family?"

Qrow: "She can, but you are not, so how about we get on with it?" He said taking a sip from his drink. "Unless you plan on keeping this coming."

Raven: "Does she have it?"

???: "No, she doesn't."

Ashley just waltzed towards them dragging a chair at their table before taking a seat.

Ashley: "Room for more?"

Raven felt uneasy when she saw Ashley starring blankly at her, as for Qrow he didn't even seemed surprise for Ashley knowing that they are here, after all, Ashley noticed Qrow following them all the way.

Qrow: "How nice of you to join us Ashley, what took you so long?"

Ashley: "Just had to slip by the others nothing much, how about you Raven? How was raiding that village?"

Raven: "This doesn't concern you."

Ashley: "Oh, but i think it does, after all... my brother hunts those who spilled the blood of the innocents."