Chapter 34: Explain

The place suddenly went silent, as all of them process the words that came out of the females mouth.

The loud clinking of swords echoed as Yoongi dropped his sword in shock, finally snapping out of it as he drew in a shaky breath.

Taehyung is pregnant. Taehyung is bearing their heir?! But when did they had sex?! As far as he remembers, he never touched Taehyung.

Seokjin has his eyes blown open, as he stumbled back. Namjoon fell down in his knees, in disbelief.

"W-what do you me-mean?" King Hoseok managed to asked, as he slowly gets up and approached the female.

Just then, the door burst open revealing another two females, as they gasped at the situation before them.

"Your Majesty!" Ryujin was about to ran to her queen when Yeji held her hand, keeping her in place.

"Explain everything right now..." Yoongi ordered, which made Yeji sighed as she turned to him

"That night of the celebration...."

Ryujin and Yeji were peacefully walking in the hallways, quietly discussing the plan when they saw Taehyung stumbling to his room.

He seems to be very hot as he tries to take off his clothes and managed to get inside. Ryujin and Yeji looks at each other, about to enter the room when another servant called them and asked for their help.

After they did as they were told, the two of them hurriedly went to the queens room but stopped when all the Kings, walking all drunk and sluggishly, entered the room.

They were extremely worried, worried if the queen is alright or the Kings are raping him? But they were surprised when they heard moans, belonging from the queen.

They knew immediately that something was wrong. And investigate everything immediately.

They found some traces of medicine that is used to seduce or make you extremely horny. But to their dismay, they didn't found out who put it.

The Kings and Queen apparently drunk it, and someone must've told the Kings that the queen is inside his room.

And the unexpected happened...

"We were afraid to ruin the plan the queen set, so after morning came, we clean everything up and take his Majesties to their own rooms. And after 3 days, we tested the Queen's blood when he was sleeping and..." Yeji gulped the lump in her throat as she made an eye to eye contact with Taehyung.

"And Its positive.." Taehyung felt his heart dropped, as he processed everything that Yeji said.

He's pregnant. He is carrying the kingdoms heir. He is bearing the future king.

"Y-youre lying..." He whispered weakly, shaking his head as he held his stomach.

"TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID IS NOT TRUE!!! NOONA PLEASE!!!!" Taehyung sobbed, eyes pleading for his noona to just tell the truth and she's lying.

Maybe she's lying to save him? Maybe she's just pranking them!

But his little bit of hope crushed, when Yeji shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, your Majesty..." Ryujin whispered, shutting her eyes tightly as Taehyung's cries echoed all over the place.

"I-i..." Taehyung's eyes landed on Sunggyeo again, the poor male has fainted due to the deep wounds and excessive blood.

Sunggyeo is dying! He needs medical treatment right now! He thought of a way, and he begs his child to forgive him for doing this stunt.

He takes the shattered piece in his hands, shakily placing it in his stomach as he glared at them.