Chapter 2: Lies

Third POV

~ 5 years ago ~

"Mr and Mrs Kim, the king wants your permission to let your son enter the palace" The guard strictly said, bowing at the said couple. While Mr and Mrs Kim stood wide eyed, not believing the words that leave the guards mouth.

"S-so you mean, The future king, wants to marry my son?"

"Yes. His highness stated that he had taken a liking at your son and he wished for him to be his 6th king"

17 year old Taehyung just stood there, confusion and innocence in his eyes.

He doesn't understand anything. He's still young and pure, and he's already getting married?

"Yes, Taehyung. Only if you want to son" Mr Kim assured, that if Taehyung doesn't want too, they'll reject the invitation or even the Royal command.

"I-is it Kim Namjoon?" Taehyung shyly asked,  blushing. His parents looked taken aback, but soon realized. That their son has a crush to the future king.

"Son, do you like the crown prince?"

"N-not just him, I also like the others"

"You mean Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah" Taehyung shyly mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed as he really like the six of them.

"Bear, are you sure about your decision?"

"Just so you know son, once you enter the palace, there's no way of getting out"

"Father, I like them and I heard they are all nice! Besides, you are getting older and I want you to live your life now peacefully without worrying about money anymore!"

"Mother, I promise I'll be a good queen! I promise!"

Perhaps, Taehyung was too reckless at his decision that day. But of course, he was still young that time.

Everyone wouldn't turn that offer, to experience the life of the rich, to be married by six handsome and kind man, to change the kingdom for the better.

If it's 22 years old Taehyung you're asking, he would've torn that invitation and burned it.

--------------------------------------

"My queen!" Yuna knocked softly on the door, a bit worried because the queen isn't coming out.

"My queen, are you okay?"

"I'm fine! I'm coming!" Taehyung yelled back from the inside, changing his clothes into much more comfortable ones.

He wore a loose shirt that reach his knees and a very short shorts. He feels very comfortable in them and it will be just him so why not? (A/N: Just imagine)

He walked out of his room and hopped down the hallway, with his servants following from behind.

They liked seeing the queen happy and being goofy around, as it's rare to see him childish because he matured over years.

Taehyung has only five maids. Ryujin, Yuna, Lia, Chaeryoung and Yeji.

Yeji is one of the chef's in the palace but most of the time, she's Taehyung's assistant.

They always stay with Taehyung and befriended him, because they feel sad watching him all lonely and alone as the kings doesn't even spend time with him.