Chapter 4: Lets Go Out!

Third POV

"I promise to you dear..."

"My moon, I only love you...."

"Winter flower, I'm here for you...."

"Sunshine, it's okay....."

"Sweets, you can do it!..."

"Love, I know you're strong!...."

Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop it! Those words keeps on ringing in his mind.

Empty promises, pass memories, those damn nicknames! Why?!

The Kings call him that everyday, so why did he explode just now?!

Maybe, because when the Kings called him with this nicknames, it always sound nonchalant. No love in their voice. But just now, Jimin actually called out his nickname to him, with such worry and care for him.

This is what Taehyung is afraid of! Falling again and letting his hopes up! He is afraid they'll break his already shuttered heart, he is afraid of giving himself again!

He really is pathetic. He cursed the Kings, but he still cared for them. He is going crazy the longer he stays here.

He wants to leave! No, he needs to leave!

"Taehyung!!" Suddenly someone burst into his room, taking him by surprise.

"N-noonas" Taehyung cried more seeing the only persons who helped him.

"Taehyung! What happened to you?!" Ryujin screamed worriedly, immediately soothing him down with her warmth.

"N-noona! I- don't know what happened! I swear, I was just acting fine, B-but the moment Jimin called me that nickname with that voice full of worry and care... I- I just snap!" Taehyung blabbered while sobbing

"Hey! It's okay!"

"No, I'm not okay! I can't stop pretending anymore! I want to break free! I-im going mentally crazy!"

"Tae---------------"

"Noona, I've been hearing voices! Telling me to kill myself or kill them!"

Taehyung finally told her he truth that Ryujin didn't expected at all.

This is the number one thing Taehyung is afraid to. A year ago, voices appeared in his mind, whispering dirty things into his ear. Convincing him to kill himself of kill the Kings.

Taehyung was afraid. He panic. So he tried to stay away as possible, so he won't harm anyone.

But now, it's going to be a lot difficult as he knows, The Kings would start to noticed him again. Or worst, they'll try to spend time with him.

No! No! That will never happen! Even though he hates them, he doesn't want ot kill them.

If he become a monster, then he'll leave this place early.

-------------------------------------------

After a whole hour of crying and sobbing, the queen fell asleep as exhaustion hits him. Ryujin is strong enough to lift the queen and placed him to his bed.

Ryujin stayed there, staring at the queen with worry and love in her eyes. She's quite saddened about Taehyung's confession earlier.

She blames herself for not being there when Taehyung needs her, how scared and sad Taehyung must've felt when he discovered those voices.

Taehyung is really strong. He mentioned that this started a year ago, but he acts normally. He hides his pain.

Ryujin and the others thought taehyung is suffering because of his husbands ignorance, but now it's a whole different story.