Chapter 19: Something Wrong

Third POV

"I order you to let me in!" Namjoon roared, using his title but the maid remained stoic.

Ryujin doesn't care if the King fired her right here, right now. Because the only king he serves, is Taehyung. Namjoon is nothing, even if the true royal blood run through his veins.

"I apologize your Majesty. But the queen strictly ordered to not let anyone in, specially you.."

"I'm commanding you as your king! Let me meet my husband!!" The maids were all terrified by the Kings Growl, immediately dropping their head and wishing for Ryujin to stop already.

Yeji isn't any better, she also stand her ground beside Ryujin. The thing is, the queen is out, probably to meet that guy and they need to stop the kings from entering. Or else all of them will loose their heads.

The Kings, who were alerted by all the yellings, immediately ran to Taehyung's chamber to be met with a raging Namjoon.

"What happened?!" Hoseok immediately went to the furious kings side, grabbing his arms.

"Something happened..."

"What really happened Kim Namjoon?!" Yoongi stepped out, crossing his arms. He saw it. He saw what happened but prevented himself from helping him. He is curious how Namjoon will react.

The said King glanced at the maids, before he ushered the other Kings to come to his office.

All of them entered, closing the door shut and waiting for the king to continue.

Namjoon sighed, running his fingers to his hair as he recalled what happened.

Its almost an hour since silence surrounds them, Namjoon is too immersed at the book is reading. It's been so long. This book is one of his favourites.

Curious to what is Taehyung doing, he peak and frowned when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

Namjoon sighed, dropping his book softly as he leaned closer. He is mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty, he truly is the most beautiful queen of all time.

His hands reach out, hesitatingly reaching out and tucking the Queen's hair behind his ears. His eyes landed on his kissable lips, and for a moment he wished to taste those lips again.

"Its been years, taehyung-ah... Yet why can't I do it? Why can't I..." He stopped all of a Suddenly, frowning worriedly when he noticed taehyung trembling, small tears escaping his close eyes.

He placed his hands on Taehyung's shoulders, shaking him and trying to wake him from whatever dream is that.

"Taehyung.. Wake up.."

"Taehyung!"

Namjoon stumbled back when a hand gripped his neck tightly, pushing him down of the table as a figure hovered above him.

"T-taehyung-.." He stuttered out, coughing as the hand tightened on his bruised neck.

The blue haired smirked, a dangerous glint in his eyes. He looks nowhere like Taehyung, heck he is nothing like his husband.

"Oh, I'm not Taehyung. I'm not that pathetic weakling! That bitch is probably crying crocodile tears right now just because of that shit I showed him.."

The male clicked his tongue, shoving the king down not bothered by his coughing.

The ' queen ' smirked, leaning down as his lips hovered above Namjoon's ears.