Chapter 12: Apologize

Third POV

"Mmm..." The three of them shot up from their seats, immediately running to the males side.

"My queen!" Yuna's eyes teared up, finally seeing the queen open his eyes.

All three of them wasted no time and embrace him, taking the queen by surprise.

"Hmm, what happened?" He asked confusedly, adorably running his eyes as if he just woke up from a nap

"Why? Why are you crying?" Taehyung is genuinely confused, all he remembered is taking a nap and ended up falling asleep in Sunggyeo's arms, which made him blush a little and that's it.

"Y-you don't remember anything?" Yeji softly questioned, watching nervously as the queen thinks deeply.

Their eyes lit up when Taehyung shoot up, as if he realized something.

"Did I drool on Sunggie's clothes?!" All three face palmed, looking all done.

"You fainted, you're majesty.." Taehyung's panic face turned into a blank one, his hands falling to his side.

"We have to take you back in hurry, and the head maid thought there's something wrong with your temperature and heartbeat. They called the doctor, and a lot happened.." Yuna looks unsure, hesitating to tell the truth.

It may hurt his majesty, and the last thing they want right now is to stress him. Taehyung understand. But he has to know.

"What happened?" Taehyung waited for their answer, raising his eye brows as they all look at each other nervously.

"I-i don't know what is going on, you suddenly opened your eyes and they seemed different. Y-youre eyes look different, as if you're possessed. As if someone is controlling your body.."

Taehyung covered his ears when he heard a loud ringing, immediately covering up in attempt to stop it.

The three immediately jumped up, going to his side and asking if he's okay.

"It's not the time yet.."

"Do you like our visit, dear Taehyung?"

"We can do more! We just hold ourselves back!"

"Wait for our time...Taehyungie... Hahahhahahhaha!!!!"

The voice mocked, laughing histerically before it was gone.

"You okay, my queen?!" Taehyung panted, his body staggering as he held on Ryujin's arms. He's feeling extremely weak, very weak right now.

His knees gave up, but luckily they catch him before he kiss the ground.

"T-they a-are gett-ing too powe-powerful!" Taehyung hissed, groaning in pain as their mocking laughs are still ringing in his ears.

His head feels heavy, he wants to just sleep and sleep. But he has better things to do.

"Yeji! G...give him a..." Taehyung can't process anything that they are saying, the only thing in his mind now is he has to leave.

He was almost exposed! Fuck, what if Jimin noticed?! That bastard might find out.

"I need to..." Taehyung stopped Midway, when his eyes caught a shadow behind his door.

"My queen what---" Yuna immediately shut up when Taehyung raised his band to silence her, staring at the door.

Even in this state, Taehyung could clearly see a shadow of a man. Someone is eavesdropping.

"I need water." That's what he said instead, still staring at the door and squinting his eyes when the man moves away.