"Hello HP...... Did something happen?" Arnav asked and his eyes widened listening to what he said.

"Thanks for telling me...... Keep an eye on them and her too. " Arnav said and cut the call.

"Arnav what happened? " Khushi asked seeing him disturbed.

"Hari Prakash just call to tell me Dadi just arrived at RM and it looks like she is there to stay. " Arnav revealed shocking all except Arvind who smirked and burst out into laughter and they all turned their attention on him. "Papa..... What's so funny about this?...... Are forgetting she is deadly and so is Nani and they are doing this to plot against us. "

"I know son but are you forgetting something. " Arnav then remembered the plan and so did the women.

"With all of them under the same roof, I  have to plan to give them different shocks at the same time. " Arvind said and they all smiled and nodded.

"Be careful. " Garima whispered and Arvind smiled and cupped her face and dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"I definitely will my love."
Arvind said and walked out and Arnav and Khushi moved closer to her and hugged her on both sides.

Arnav then called Hari Prakash and gave him a strict instruction to follow and smirked knowing they were about to get a heart attack soon.

RM.

Anjali and the others were not at all happy that Dadi was here and Anjali in particular knew they were hiding something.

"What is it that you are all hiding and I want to know now. " Anjali demanded looking at Nani and turned to Subhadra and grew a disgusted look at her.

"Stop with your rudeness..... Whether you like it or not she is staying and as I told you, Anant kicked her out and she was on the streets..... Can you imagine what people will say if they found out a relative of ours was loitering on the street..... Our reputation is already tarnished and I don't what more drama again. " Nani scolded Anjali at Sudhadra angrily.

"Am is it trying to save us from chote's wrath..... What if he comes here and fond her here..... He would throw us out and I won't lose the only luxury I have for this woman who watched her son kick us out and did nothing..... It's her karma and I want nothing to do with it. " Anjali said and stood up and limped to her room.

"Hello hi bye bye... Anjali is right..... If Arnav finds out, we are all dead for sure and now more than ever he is deadlier thanks to Anita leaving all her money and companies to him. " Mami exclaimed in fear and Nani fumed.

"Unknowingly I made him richer and I hate myself for it. "Nani exclaimed pissed and Dadi joined them making the halt the conversation.

" Where is Anjali? " She asked authoritatively.

"She went to her room to rest. " Nani replied and she nodded.

"Have you told them? " Subhadra asked making Nani glare at her while Mami and Manohar looked at them confused.

"Tell us what? " asked Manohar who was looking at his mother.

Nani knew since there was no need to hide this decided to tell them because the more allies they had the better before Arnav finds Arvind and find out the truth about the family.

"A few days ago Subhi found out Arvind Malik is alive but before she could have him kidnapped, he was saved by some people....... If Arvind finds him, he will find out the truth and kill all of us for misleading him...... You two already know the truth...... It is about time we unite and find Arvind before Arnav finds out the truth about his origin. "