41 - Homemaker

It was four months later and officially Jimin and Jungkook's six month-versary. The couple were having a meeting in Satin Love's headquarters in Seoul, about Jungkook's permanent contract. The couple would be main models, and even if they don't do couple shoots, they can still model separately for the same company.

The public knew about their relationship too. Everyone was thrilled to find out the golden couple who modelled for Satin Love were together for months. Jungkook's mom even visited them for a week to catch up. She went back to London eventually, but she promised to be back soon.

Right now, the couple were heading home but Jungkook noticed the chauffeur driving to an unknown location. Jungkook was confused as he watched the driver take a different route.

"W-where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he stiffened, looking out the window to see any hints of their location.

"Surprise, baby. Wait and see," Jimin chuckled as he reached his hand out to hold Jungkook's in a comforting manner.

"Oh, this was your idea," Jungkook sighed in relief as he relaxed.

"You thought the driver was taking his own route randomly?" Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's cuteness, causing the raven to pout.

"It's not my fault I get paranoid," Jungkook pouted as he huffed, before he leaned his head against Jimin's shoulder to rest for their trip.

After ten minutes, Jimin and Jungkook pulled up to a gated mansion. The gate opened automatically, thanks to the facial recognition the driver did before the gate.

The car pulled into the driveway, where a fountain stood proudly in the center. Jungkook was in awe of the beautiful home as he began to feel excited.

Jungkook's large, doe eyes began to rake in the appearance of the outside, when the car came to a stop in the driveway. Jungkook turned to Jimin who was on his left and gave him a confused glance. Jimin just smiled brightly.

"Come with me," Jimin gestured for Jungkook to follow him out of the car. The younger did so, leaving the car as he and Jimin followed up the patio staircase. Jimin pulled out a lot of keys from his pocket and found the right one to open the front door, twisting the doorknob before allowing Jungkook to enter.

The younger was excited and confused as he stepped into the mansion first, before Jimin since the older wanted his boyfriend to be the first one to enter. Inside was a furnished living room and open plan kitchen. The younger was in awe of the scenery. The living room had a full glass window as a wall, overlooking the large backyard with a pool and playground set. The mansion was gorgeous in its baby blue and black theme.

"This place is beautiful. What is it?" Jungkook asked in awe as he stepped up to the glass window at the end of the living room, overlooking the large backyard.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked nervously as he shoved the keys back in his pocket.

"I love it, Jimin, why...?"

"Happy six months, my pretty," Jimin managed to let out, trying not to get emotional as he watched Jungkook's excited expression shift to a shocked one.

"Is this...ours?" Jungkook asked as he gaped at Jimin, causing the older to shake his head to say no.

"It's not ours. It's yours," Jimin said, causing Jungkook to frown.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, feeling beyond confused as he tilted his head.

"I mean... I love you and we can live here together but in case we break up one day, this house will be yours. I bought it under your name," Jimin said, causing Jungkook to gasp. Jungkook should've noticed how there was furniture in the home. He didn't notice, but Jimin has been planning this for months and today, he got Namjoon's help, along with Seokjin and Taehyung, to move their furniture from Jimin's apartment to this mansion all while the couple was with Hoseok at the meeting. It was the perfect plan.