22 - Tell Me

After the passionate session, Jimin collapsed beside Jungkook on his bed, watching the younger calm his raging heart as he laid in the comfortable bed.

Jimin laid on his right side as he watched the younger who laid on his back, staring at the ceiling with a pensive expression. A small frown made its presence on his face, and Jimin noticed. 

The pink haired reached out, cupping Jungkook's cheek as he used his thumb to brush Jungkook's bottom lip gently.

"Why do you look so lost?" Jimin asked in a gentle voice. The candles still lit the room up as they laid in bed, with Jungkook quite unsure of how to feel.

"I... I just feel like everything moved so fast," Jungkook mumbled as he closed his eyes, embracing the feeling of Jimin's affection that he usually wouldn't have been able to handle if it weren't for Jimin helping him for more than a month.

"Is it because of me? Did I push too much on you at once?" Jimin asked as he leaned up and rested his head on his right hand palm, staring down at the younger while he caressed Jungkook's bottom lip with his thumb.

"No... I brought most of this on myself, but the things we just did, I don't know how to feel about it," Jungkook said, without opening his eyes. The older leaned forward and caressed Jungkook's cheek instead, nuzzling his nose against Jungkook's hair.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jimin asked sweetly as he inhaled the scent of Jungkook's hair. The younger still smelt so pretty after sex.

"It isn't you, Jimin. Nothing you did was wrong. I don't understand how I am able to be here right now, with you, in your bed. It makes no sense," Jungkook claimed before he nibbled on his lip.

Both men were still nude and laid on the bed as if they didn't just confess and sleep together all in the space of two hours.

"Why do you doubt so much? You always feel like you're not worth anything. Why is that?" Jimin asked curiously as he moved his hand that was previously caressing Jungkook's cheek, down to Jungkook's abdominal muscles to caress him sweetly.

"Jimin... My life has always made me feel this way. I always felt like I wasn't good enough for anything," Jungkook answered, before turning around to face Jimin. The younger held Jimin's waist with one hand as he looked down at Jimin with a soft gaze. The model reached forward with one hand and tangled his fingers within Jungkook's black strands, playing with the younger's hair.

"You shouldn't feel that way with me. I like you so much, Jungkook. I want you to know that I'd never hurt you," Jimin said as he looked up at the younger who was blushing at the feeling of their naked bodies against each other.

"I'm just scared..." Jungkook repeated.

"You've said that so many times today. Can you tell me why?" Jimin asked with a loving glint in his eyes as he stared up into Jungkook's dark brown eyes that were highlighted from the candlelight.

"I have separation anxiety... That's why I stalked you so often. When I get attached to someone, I find myself stalking them when I miss them," Jungkook answered truthfully. Jimin nodded with understanding as his hand traced patterns randomly on Jungkook's lower abs.

"Tell me more," Jimin said with a soft smile, making Jungkook blush as he stared down at Jimin who just felt so good in his arms.

"You know about my phobia already. I also have a fear of abandonment but not as extreme. These things all kinda relate to why I'm so messed up. I'm afraid you'll leave me so I stalk you when I miss you. I know it's hard to like someone who couldn't be touched so in the past, stalking became a way for me to get closer to the ones I admired," Jungkook explained, making Jimin nod.