31 - Publicity

Weeks had went by.

Satin Love hadn't published the photos yet because they were waiting for the next month's issue of their catalogue.

Jungkook had received his paycheck from both Jimin and Satin Love, and although Jungkook begged Jimin not to pay him, the model didn't listen. Money wasn't something that Jimin was attached to. He could part with as much money as he wanted to. He never held it back because some times, he had too much money, even after tax.

The couple were together in Jimin's apartment. The older was doing something secretly on his phone while Jungkook was showering. Jimin was planning something big. He wanted to gift Jungkook for their month-versary in two months time.

Once Jungkook came out of the shower, he dressed in front of Jimin mindlessly since he didn't feel very shy in front of Jimin. He was still shy. Just not that much.

Then, Jimin got a notification on his phone in the middle of staring at Jungkook's dressing.

The older flickered his gaze down to the notification, to see it was from Satin Love's official Twitter account. He was tagged in it so he clicked on the post to see it was photos from their photoshoot three weeks ago.

"Baby, our photoshoot has been posted," Jimin informed Jungkook. The younger became nervous as he gulped, before wearing his boxers and his black t-shirt and taking a seat next to Jimin on their bed. The younger planted his head on Jimin's chest as the older clicked on the post.

Once the post opened up, there were two photos up. The first one was the picture from their first set where Jungkook wore the dress shirt and Jimin wore the female t-shirt. It was that moment where Jungkook pulled Jimin closer on his lap by his waist and the older had his arms wrapped around his neck. It was a sweet moment and looked so cute. The chemistry between them was so obvious.

The second photo was from their second theme. The satin nightwear. Jungkook had to wear the satin male pajamas which consisted of long pants and a long sleeve buttoned shirt. He was instructed to leave the buttons opened, but he didn't want to because of his scars. So, they ended up photographing the scene where Jimin and Jungkook stood chest to chest. The older model wore the female pajamas, which was a satin pajama shorts and a tank top with spaghetti straps. The color was lilac and it complimented Jimin's milky skin tone. The pink haired model looked so pretty. The shorts complimented his ass, and the tank top hugged his small waist. Jimin always had a somewhat hourglass figure with his muscular thighs and ass, so he embraced it and did his best.

Jungkook wasn't even looking at himself when they assessed the photos that Satin Love posted. He was looking at Jimin the entire time. It was evident the amount of love Jimin had for him. Jungkook could easily see it in Jimin's eyes in these pictures. It was like the moment they locked eyes, their expressions would morph into one of pure love and admiration. Which is what all the followers of Satin Love noticed.

The comments and likes were boosting up every minute of the photos being posted. It was beautiful. The photos were truly amazing. It even held emotions and chemistry which made viewers a little surprised. Overall, there was a positive impact. People even found Jungkook attractive. They found him really hot which was new to the younger. He felt like everyone was just being kind because he was with Jimin in that photo and they didn't want to be rude. But the truth was, everyone found Jungkook attractive - just as attractive as they found Jimin.

As they stared at the picture, Jungkook felt hot as he noticed Jimin's Euphoria tattoo on his right shoulder that was facing the camera. The older wore spaghetti straps so his tattoo was visible.

"Why do you look so hot?" Jungkook asked suddenly, unable to stop himself from voicing his thoughts but when he let those words slip out, he immediately brought both his hands up to cover his mouth after saying something so embarrassing.