35 - Revelation

Jimin helped Jungkook get dressed again, cleaning him up with the tissues and discarding them in the toilet before flushing.

"That was really strenuous," Jungkook chuckled as they both fixed their appearance in the mirror, after making sure the restroom was clean.

"I had fun," Jimin said in return as he turned to Jungkook before he pulled the younger in by his petite waist. Jungkook looked down at Jimin with a smug grin.

"I wasn't too harsh on you? I didn't hurt your feelings?" Jungkook asked with a slight smirk, making Jimin blush.

"N-no, I... kinda liked it," Jimin said with a crimson color on his flustered cheeks.

"You kinda liked it?" Jungkook smirked as he tightened his grip on Jimin's waist. Both men were holding each other by their waists because it felt nice to do so. Jungkook personally liked Jimin's tiny waist.

"Okay, I loved it, b-but don't tell anyone I like being mocked in bed," Jimin said as a deeper blush crept up his neck, feeling so embarrassed at this fact.

"Who am I gonna tell? I'm too jealous to even talk about how good you are in bed. Could you imagine how other people would start fantasizing about you? No thank you," Jungkook said, causing Jimin to giggle heartily as he brought a hand up to slap Jungkook's chest playfully.

"You're cute when you get jealous. I just don't want you to get insecure so I'll do my part as your boyfriend to make you feel secure. But if you want to get jealous because some other people can't get the hint, then don't mind me," Jimin said, causing Jungkook to raise an eyebrow.

"You like it when I get jealous? Why does that not surprise me?" Jungkook chuckled as he leaned down to press a kiss to Jimin's cheek.

"I just...think you look hot when you're jealous. Is that a crime?" Jimin pouted as he looked up into Jungkook's brown orbs after the younger kissed his cheek.

"Not in my books," Jungkook said before he leaned down and kissed Jimin's lips once more, making the older blush. "Come on, let's get out of here before someone needs to pee or something," Jungkook chuckled as he and Jimin turned around to unlock the door and leave.

Once they exited the restroom, all the eyes that were previously on the door immediately averted elsewhere. Some people even looked flustered so Jungkook began to feel embarrassed as he walked back to his seat. However, Jimin didn't feel any sort of embarrassment as he followed Jungkook. Jimin just fucked Jungkook twice. He was not embarrassed. He had no need to be. After all, he was the one who orgasmed twice, so jokes were on the witnesses who seemed too flushed.

Jimin followed Jungkook to his seat, causing the younger to turn around and lock eyes with Jimin.

"Your seat is there," Jungkook pointed towards the seat that belonged to Jimin.

"I-I know but I want to sleep with you in your bed," Jimin pouted as he followed Jungkook.

"You know someone might not allow that," Jungkook said as he opened his curtain and got on his makeshift bed. They had about nine and a half hours of the flight.

"I don't care. We pay them, not the other way around. It's not going to kill them to let me lay here with you. Scoot over," Jimin said, before Jungkook moved more towards the window, allowing Jimin to take the space next to him. The older then shut the curtain and snuggled up into Jungkook's chest, both men had their arms wrapped around each other.

"I love you, baby... Let's go to sleep before someone starts looking for me," Jimin chuckled, knowing his seat was empty and that the flight attendants might wonder where he is.