5 - Coffee

The next day, Jimin woke up with a great idea and a blinding smile. He was free today, since he did a shoot yesterday. Namjoon clarified that he officially had four days free until he had to do an interview. Jimin was ecstatic as he crawled out of bed and walked cheerfully to his bathroom to start his day. He had a really good feeling about today. He just knew it in his gut that today was going to be great.

As the pink haired model showered, his excitement continued to build as he actually began humming the tune of a song while showering. Jimin was always a happy person, but he was never this cheery. He never hummed in the shower, or sang, or wiggled his cute ass while dancing to a tune he was humming. Today he just seemed different, as if pure joy has embodied him. He didn't know why, but maybe it was because he decided to actually do something today, instead of being alone and useless the entire day.

It was two in the afternoon when Jungkook served his next customer. He made sure to place down their orders on the counter, rather than giving it to them in their hands. He didn't need another incident like he had with Jimin; someone touching him.

"Thank you for visiting, come again soon," Jungkook smiled professionally at his customer, who took his drink in his hand and turned to leave. Jungkook's eyes widened when he noticed the person standing behind the customer, who now stepped up to the counter with a bright smile and a mop of pink hair falling on his forehead.

"You seem busy today," Jimin smiled as he stepped up in front of the counter, his amused smile never faltering as he noticed Jungkook's shocked and speechless expression. Jungkook thought he was seeing things. Jimin stood in front of him wearing a black dress shirt tucked into his jeans. The older man looked so beautiful, even if he wasn't wearing makeup or styled his hair.

"J-Jimin... What are you doing here?" Jungkook stuttered as he felt himself blush, his cheeks getting warmer as he stared at the model in front of him.

"Can't I come here to order coffee, Jungkook?" Jimin tilted his head with a playful smirk on his face as he stood closer, resting his elbows on the counter and leaning forward. Jungkook gulped, taking a step back as he stared at the beauty, unsure of why he was just so damn flustered. Luckily for them, there were no more customers behind Jimin.

"Y-yes, you can. I'm sorry for asking a stupid question. Uh... What would you like?" Jungkook tried to compose himself as he straightened up, his uniform highlighting his muscular body and his black hair swept to the side, exposing his forehead.

"What I would like? Hmm... Are you on the menu, Jungkook?" Jimin teased as he looked at the younger with a smirk. Jungkook choked on air, coughing violently at the flirtatious man in front of him.

"I'm kidding. I wanted to ask what time you clock off," Jimin laughed at Jungkook's red face, enjoying the sight of him being so flustered. Jungkook tried to calm down. He was enraged by himself. How could he be so weak and vulnerable like this? He kept blushing and stuttering, and he hated it. He was never like this before. So now suddenly Park Jimin enters the place he works at and he becomes a blushing, stuttering mess? Jungkook felt the need to punch himself because of this embarrassing behavior.

"I finish in an hour... Do you need anything?" Jungkook asked as he gained composure, his eyes raking in Jimin's glory.

"I was hoping maybe we could talk. We could stay in here and have something, or we could go out somewhere. I'll pay, so you don't have to worry," Jimin offered with a charming smile that made Jungkook's heart run laps. The older man stood up, leaning off the counter and looking at Jungkook with a hopeful expression. Jungkook was so confused. He didn't understand why The Park Jimin  was wasting his time on him. Jungkook didn't understand it. Jimin was a model, for Pete's sake. He could be doing something much more important, but instead he was in a small coffee shop asking Jungkook to talk? Jungkook felt like Jimin gave him too much attention and while he did secretly love it, he didn't understand it.