~34~ Possessive

Jimin kissed Jungkook sensually as his submissive moans slipped past his lips. The younger had his left hand gripping the side of Jimin's hair as the younger faced Jimin and kissed him back just as powerful. Jimin's cock was buried deep inside the younger as Jungkook held the counter of the restroom basin with his other hand.

Jimin thrusted in and out slowly and sensually, his precum already dripping into Jungkook's hole as they both rocked back and forth in unison to Jimin's thrusts.

"Jimin... Fuck," Jungkook let out as he closed his eyes. Jungkook had his lips clasping over Jimin's bottom one every so often, leaving little kisses as he allowed Jimin to use his tight hole however he wished.

"C-call me Daddy again... Please..." Jimin moaned in a high pitch as he begged. He just really loved being called Daddy. It felt so hot to him.

"You want me to call you Daddy?" Jungkook teased as he rocked back into Jimin's thrusts.

"Yes...Please," Jimin whimpered as he closed his eyes, feeling Jungkook's teeth gently nibbling on his bottom lip.

"But you don't deserve it, Jimin~ You made me cry earlier... Bad Daddy," Jungkook chastised in a mocking manner, causing Jimin to whimper. Fuck, it was so sinful, but Jimin loved it so much. Jungkook was so hot like this.

"Please... I'll be good, baby... I promise..." Jimin whispered as he rolled his hips forward, slowly and gently stroking Jungkook's walls. Jungkook let out sweet groans now and again at how Jimin was fucking him, but the older didn't hit his prostate yet so he would take a while to release. Jimin,  however, was on the verge of cumming. 

"You promise you'll be good? You won't make me beg for you to stop letting people flirt with you?" Jungkook asked as he continued to grip Jimin's hair. The older nodded before he buried his head into the crook of Jungkook's left side of his neck. The younger turned around and looked at the mirror before he tugged on the pink strands a little hard.

"Look up," Jungkook said in between moans as he tugged on Jimin's hair. The older looked up as commanded, his gaze meeting with Jungkook's in the mirror.

"Look at how pretty we look... Don't you agree?" Jungkook mocked as he held a smirk. Their bodies rocked back and forth as Jimin's manhood disappeared inside Jungkook's hole, pleasure painted on their profiles as they began to sweat lightly, hair messed up already. Jungkook held Jimin by his hair and forced him to look at their reflections, but Jimin was already hypnotised.

In the mirror, Jimin could see their sinful position, and he could see their bodies moving in rhythm. He saw his tattoo on his left shoulder as well as Jungkook's tattoo on his left hip. Jimin saw their bodies becoming one as he was forced to stare at their reflections; however, he loved it.

Jungkook stared at Jimin through the mirror, and watched how Jimin's eyes scanned their reflection. Jungkook bit his lip as he watched his gorgeous boyfriend fucking him from behind. Randomly, Jungkook decided to clench his heat around Jimin's cock, causing the older to moan unexpectedly.

"Fuck, Jungkook," the older hissed as he thrusted inside Jungkook.

"Faster, Daddy," Jungkook smirked as he called Jimin by his kink, causing the older to whimper as he fastened his pace. Jungkook rolled his eyes back before he shut his eyes, reveling in the feeling of having Jimin's thick and throbbing member inside him. It was so risky to be doing this inside the restroom of the airplane, yet neither of them had been interrupted yet.

Jungkook watched Jimin through the mirror as he forced the older to watch them too. The heat in the room was increasing as Jungkook's cock began to leak precum onto the counter.