39 - Golden Couple

Three days went by and the crew for Satin Love had to get ready for the photoshoot. Today was the photoshoot that they were doing in London, advertising the clothes that the London headquarters has put together and designed.

Jung Hoseok took time to organise the best photoshoot, using the best equipment and machinery, and paying for extra things needed to do the photoshoot successfully.

Right now was a moment not as stressful as the previous photoshoot. It was after the photoshoot. Jimin and Jungkook were photographed similarly like the photoshoot done in Seoul, but this time, Jimin wore a t-shirt and a skirt. It was a pleated skirt but it was black and gray, and looked good on his milky toned legs.

It was another intimate photoshoot, with Jimin seated on the chair, modeling the clothes to be sold. Jungkook wasn't wearing the clothes for selling, but he was still apart of the photoshoot. He stood behind Jimin, and leaned down over the back of the chair, to drape his arms around Jimin's shoulders and give the photoshoot a romantic and intimate atmosphere.

After the photoshoot, the couple went back to the vacation home while Hoseok stayed back to speak to the manager running this Satin Love headquarters.

The couple were still in their makeup and hairdo as they exited the car that drove them around. They stepped up to the patio and entered the house, since it was already unlocked. There were still people from the crew who didn't tag along with them to the photoshoot.

Jungkook and Jimin were showering together now, washing their hair that had chemicals in it from the hair products, and washing their makeup off. Jungkook was washing Jimin's hair as he stood proudly behind his lover.

Jungkook was making so much progress these days. He was able to let people touch him, only requiring his verbal consent now. He had to give consent which was key. Or else, the touch might trigger something. They didn't put that theory to test yet, but they had an assumption. The only person who was allowed to touch Jungkook without verbal consent is Jimin.

The younger was washing Jimin's hair when he suddenly remembered something.

"Jimin! You haven't been singing to me lately," Jungkook suddenly gasped as he stopped his movements. Jimin just turned around to make eye contact with Jungkook as he raised an eyebrow, although he looked foolish considering he had a white foamy hat on his head made of the shampoo that Jungkook lathered his hair with.

"You forgot about it too so don't even try to pin all the blame on me," Jimin raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend before he tilted his head back to rinse the shampoo off. Jungkook scoffed before he grabbed Jimin by his hand and pulled him forward, surprising him and causing him to fall into Jungkook's chest.

"Jungkook, you motherfuc-"

Jungkook decided to shut his boyfriend up with a kiss. The younger was in such a good mood today. His career was picking up. People wanted to see more of Jungkook. The younger didn't like fame, but he was happy that Jimin's efforts didn't go down the drain. He was also happy because he found peace. He loved Jimin and had him with him all the time. He couldn't have asked for more. Maybe marriage or kids, one day. But right now, he was content with everything. His life was fruitful. It finally felt like he had a purpose in life.

The younger's lips clasped over Jimin's bottom one as he nibbled on it, causing a short groan to slip past Jimin's lips. The older then pushed Jungkook back against the nearest wall, all while managing to not break the kiss.

Jungkook's back hit the cold tiles as he brought both his hands up to tangle his fingers within Jimin's hair. The older's hair was becoming more brown each day, and Jungkook liked it a lot.