Ch.43-Goodbyes prt 2

A/N; mention of blood and killings, please be warned.

***************

"Chosen, it's time! "

Marquise's voice was heard as he walks towards Type and settled himself on the left side of the Luna.

Raven came out from Type's body and stand on the right side.

Although he knew that his twins are wounded now, Type focus to end the war.

"Love, please make sure that Elijah and Thanya are safe. " Type mind link his husband.

"I will, sweetheart. Don't worry. Come back safe okay. " Tharn answered to his husband and kissed the back of his head.

The wind blow and another lightning strike, the moon is still shining and everyone felt it is the longest night of their lives.

Type's comrades are exhausted already, their opponent who has the same faces as them are not easy to kill. Although wounded and bleeding they still stand back and fight again.

"Heart! Aim for the heart! " Sarawat yell and was about to strike again but black smoke surrounded the enemy and restrict them to get close again.

They watch as Marquise covers the whole area with black smoke and Type pierces his palm to let his blood flow.

"Before we end everything, why does the ultima want more power when everything is balanced between you and the guardians? " Type asked while his blood flowed and mix with Marquise black smoke.

"You won't understand even if I tell you! The strong will dominate the weak, and the weak will only follow the order. You said 'balance'? No! It's not. Our ancestors got judged and our pack was wiped out. We also wanted to protect the chosen but it's always the guardian who got the role! Why? Because we cast a black spell that represents darkness, and guardians represent light and will only harm the wolf kind and the chosen. So tell me, where is the balance in there? " The head leader of the ultima asked Type while smiling.

Type glances at Marquise then to Lucas and other guardians. Being lied to, once by the guardians is enough to understand the sentiments of the ultima but not enough reason to present war with all wolf kind.

"You reach your end, do you think it's worth it all? You are the last remnant of your pack. If I kill you, you will be forgotten by the next generation of wolf kind. " Type asked again but the leader just laugh at him.

"You think you can kill me? Even if you are the chosen you can't lay a hand at the ultima for that was the contract signed by the blood of the first chosen, the guardian's ancestor, and ultima's ancestor. If you kill me your linage will suffer great consequences worst than death. " The leader laughs tauntingly and attack Type.

His punch landed on Type's face that made the chosen squirm on the ground. Raven who is standing on his right side howl and charge towards the leader who is about to attack Type once again.

Raven caught him using the fire element and burn him but it only bruise him.

"You cannot harm me, chosen! " The head leader laughs again. He draws his sword and charges at Type but the arrow penetrates his skin.

It was Cirrus who released the arrow towards the leader. Cirrus is aiming at him again but he falls while vomiting blood.

"I see that you didn't regain your wolf! A mere human who dares to inflict a wound on my body? Now, I will dry up your body and let your blood flow to the ground. " The ultima leader said and move his mouth to cast a dark spell on Cirrus.