Ch.38- Keeping Marquis

A/N; light chapter

*********

Type opens his eyes with mixed feelings, his ears catch the sound of footsteps, rustling sound of leaves, and clashing weapons. His eyes flickered, his body lay in the comfort of their bed, his whole body is aching that he doesn't want to move.

The sun rays enter the bedroom brushing his face, the sweet smell that lingers inside the room is not familiar but familiar also. The tingling sensation on his body.

"Damn, what did I do last night?" He asked himself, squinting his eyes to recall the vague memory.

The bathroom door opens revealing his mate who just finished showering, Tharn didn't glance on his way and proceeded to remove the towel on his waist exposing his cock and a round butt.

Walking back to the bed where his clothing was prepared above it. 

"Love..." Type called as their eyes meet.

Tharn look at him blankly and quickly covered himself while smiling at his mate.

"I'm sorry, I thought you're still sleeping. " Tharn said as he reach his boxer to wear.

Type hum as a response, watching his mate wearing his boxer.

Tharn's body didn't change at all, the strong hard muscle and a sturdy chest and arms. The veiny hands and the handsome face of his mate are worth staring at always.

"Why am I drooling over him right now? " Again Type asked himself.

"You're eyes raping me, sweetheart. " Tharn said as he reach for his mate's cheeks. "You okay? "

Type stare at him intently as if trying to recall a memory.

"I-I don't remember what happened last night. " Type honestly said, lowering his head.

Tharn took a deep breath, holding his mate's chin to look at him.

"Why don't you take a shower, all of our friends and families are waiting downstairs. I'll prepare the bath for you. " Tharn said as he pecks a kiss on his mate's lips.

Type watch Tharn walks away towards the bathroom, the flexing muscle of his mate in his every step. Tharn looks alluring and sexy with his fitted boxer on.

"I feel weird. " Type utter to himself. Closing his eyes tightly trying to calm himself. He has having a hard-on.

Tharn came back signaling his mate to get off the bed, reaching his hand to help.

"You can go down first, love. I can manage on my own. " Type gently said without budging to get off the bed.

Tharn looks at him and smiles and leans to his ear to say something.

"Even if your mind link is close, I can still smell the sex pheromones from your body, sweetheart. " Tharn said as he intentionally brushed his lips on Type's ear.

Type shiver in the sudden action.

"I feel weird, I felt horny and comfort and pain. " Type said honestly as he lean his head to his mate's shoulder.

"Are you in heat? " Tharn asked, he heard silence from his mate. "Come, let's take a bath together. " He undid his boxer in front of his mate, and take Type by his arm, and carried him inside the bathroom.

******

The living room is empty with food above the table, the clashing of weapons can be heard nearby and the running footsteps like doing some exercise. With the panting breath and the pounding heart, Type can hear all of it. Tharn who just observing his mate keeps silent and just proceeds to prepare their food.