Ch. 6- Found You

A/N: enjoy reading guys...
    : I do some research about engineering status and description but that doesn't mean I know everything, so please be aware that I am not an expert. Thank you so much. ❤️

////////////

The non-stop beeping of the alarm clock from the bedside table and a continuous ringing of the cellphone indicating that someone is calling. He set his clock at the exact time but wakes up earlier for he needs to travel for two hours until he reaches the company. Nikolai didn't seem to hear the sound for he was in the bathroom, preparing for his first day at Trimix Lycan Industry.

Nervous and excited is what he felt, this would be the first time he will going to do the actual work in a company. All his university projects were being displayed in various auctions to help the school, as a civil engineering student, he gain popularity through his designs.

A boy that lives in a mountain for almost ten years and was given a chance to be a better person for his mate has finally got the opportunity of a lifetime.

Nikolai steps out from the shower in a silent surrounding. He didn't know that his phone has been ringing non-stop earlier together with his alarm clock that is beeping like a time bomb. A sudden knock was heard behind the door, together with the voice of his mother that is calling his name.

With just a fluffy white towel on his waist, he open it and greeted the person who gave him a new life.

"Good morning mom! " Nikolai said while leaning his face to kiss his mother's forehead.

"Oh! Good morning, Max bombarded us with a message saying that he's been calling you but you didn't pick up, he is worried that you might get late for your first day of work. " His mom said while giving him a small paper bag.

"Tell him I will call him later, but what is this? " Gulf eyed the paper bag in his hand.

"A little present for your first day. Go down if you are ready, breakfast is served. " His mom said and walk away.

Nikolai smiled and closed the door to get dressed. He opened the gift and find out a beautiful necktie, he took a deep breath and put it on to match his outfit.

***

A hearty breakfast was served and the moment to leave the house for a while has come. Nikolai and his family agreed that he should live in a condo near his work for convenience. His things and personal stuff were delivered to his new place a week ago and ready to move in but he insisted to stay at his parent's house until his first day of work.

"Take care of yourself okay? Call us if anything happens, don't trust people easily, and always eat your meal on time! " Mrs. Reed keeps reminding him to hide her sadness.

They were used by Nikolai's presence always and although they knew that this time will come still they can't hide the fact that they will miss the boy that they rescued at the Midnight mountain.

"Honey he will just be going to work! He will not go to prison. " Mr. Reed said and hug Nikolai. " just take care son, that's what I only ask you. Don't give your old man worries for I can't kick any ass because of my old age. " His father patted his back.

The sadness is obvious but the happiness and proud feelings from his parent is exceeding.

"I promise to visit you every month guys! So mom don't be sad okay? I love you! " Nikolai said while pulling his mom for a hug.

Mr. and Mrs. Reed smiled at their son, as Nikolai get in his car that was given by his brother Max as a gift for his new job, the huge gate was opened for the beginning of his new journey.