Ch.40- The Attack

A/N; soft chapter before the bloodier one.

************

The training ground of Midnight Pack...

All kinds of weapons were laid on every corner of the training ground. Crossbow, arrows, and spear on the left side, guns, and bullets on the right side. Thanya, Nikolai, Elijah are standing in the center of the training arena, waiting for their uncle to prepare.

The cool wind blows, the sun is at its peak. The clouds seem to hide leaving the vast blue sky. Birds are chirping in every tree, heartbeats like a drum.

Sarawat, Tine, Win, Lhong, Leo, and Fiat are standing in the corner waiting for the signal. Forming a circle to attack at the same time but they need to shift into their wolf in mid-air.

Cirrus is standing with Tharn and Type, he can't join the wolf training for he failed to summon his wolf.

"Don't get hurt, darling. " Elijah said softly as he look at Nikolai.

Nikolai smiled at him and signal him to get ready.

"Uncle, on my signal. " Elijah yelled, flashing his golden blue eyes.

The wind blows harshly, their hair dances with the wind.

"NOW! " Elijah screams and ducks his body to prepare for the attack.

The new-found wolves run fast and jump mid-air, shifting into their wolves. They landed in front of Elijah, Nikolai, and Thanya who is ready to face them flashing their wolf's eyes indicating that their wolves are ready to take over.

Growling and howling, claws clamping tightly on the ground. As they attack at the same time, Sarawat and Tine were held by Elijah, Sarawat's neck was caught by Elijah's claws and he was thrown away, Tine is fast to attack while growling but his body was pushed away, causing him to fall hard on the ground.

Nikolai before shifting into his wolf, swing his leg and it landed on Leo who aggressively attacks him, his foot landed on Leo's wolf shoulder and the man was thrown away while whimpering. Fiat snarls at him and charges at him, Nikolai shifted on his wolf and met Fiat halfway. The two wolves rolled on the ground.

Thanya didn't shift but used the ability of the earth, strangling Boat and Lhong using the vines in the trees and roots that were hidden the ground.

Win sneaks to attack behind her back but Elijah is quick to grab him and push him away.

The process of hard training repeats until they surrendered. Elijah howl as a signal to stop, Thanya lifts her hand as a sign of time-out, she was forced to shift into her wolf to meet the pace of her uncles. Marquise just stays still for he knows no one can level on his fighting prowess.

Type walked towards each of them holding a large cloak for each of them to cover their naked bodies.

Everyone is panting, faces are wet with sweats.

"They don't want to stop, Luna! " Elijah exclaimed while leaning on his mate's. Nikolai laughs at his mate's demeanor.

"Brat! Did you forget what we are before we became a werewolf? " Sarawat hit Elijah's arm playfully.

"Yeah, yeah! No retreat, no surrender. " Elijah replied.

Thanya was covered by her papa and another omega, the cloak was placed before she shifts back to her human form. Tharn's eyes scan the crowd making sure that no one is sneaking to watch her daughter who didn't find her mate yet.

Everyone laughs while taking a breath of fresh air.

Nikolai's eyes shifted on the dark corner of the forest in a distance, his eyes dilated as Marquise told him that someone is watching them and it's not a pack member.