Ch.28- Decision

A/N: more secrets unveil, be ready.

********

The heavy silence is more deafening than the loud heartbeats, the mind stirs deep thought-deep negative thoughts. Type chooses to keep silent while Thanya and Elijah taking heavy breaths, the others are waiting for who will be the one to talk first.

The revelation of Nikolai's wolf is more shocking than any other news, the fact that Tharn's unborn child is one of the instruments to fulfill the thirst for darkness, how much pain does Grace suffer?

Tharn is in their room, he asked his husband to let him alone just for a day. Type who understand the meaning of those weak sad eyes of his mate, leave the room without uttering another word.

"Why we didn't feel her pain that time? We really suck on protecting our mate! " Wolfrik said weakly on their mind link.

Tharn closes his eyes tightly, taking deep breaths, thinking of the previous Luna of the pack.

"We need to find the person behind all this shit, Tharn! I'm sure he will hurt Type if he gets a chance. " Wolfrik speaks again but he didnt gets an answer from Tharn. "Are you listening to me Tharn? " Wolfrik sounds annoyed that he growls at his human.

The sky is orange from the setting sun, the air is calm and cool. The heavy feelings seem like forever, the burden felt like it's heavy to lift alone.

Tharn stand up and took another breath, he reaches the door to go out of the room but he was meet Type who is waiting on the other side.

Type smiled at him weakly, Tharn stare at his luna. The man in front of him is his lifeline, he is nothing if not because of Type.

"Dinner is ready, I'm about to get you- " Type didn't finish the word he said for his lips was claimed by his mate.

Tharn pull him inside and the gentle closing of the door was heard behind them.

The kisses are sweet but full of desperation, full of love, and full of pain at the same time. It's smooth and gentle but there are regrets in there, but Type didn't falter. He allowed his mate to release all his frustrations, he accept the grasp of his aching heart for Grace and his unborn child.

As their lips parted, a tight hug was felt. Along with a gentle sob and a drop of tears, fear is what Type felt emitting from his husband's cry.

"I'm afraid, I'm afraid to lose you. I'm afraid to lose you, sweetheart! " Tharn stated as he hugs Type closer to him as if the friction of their skin was never enough.

Type smiled at Tharn's words. All he thought was that the sadness of his mate is because of his previous luna, all he thought was they go back to square one of their relationship.

He is wrong! He completely owns the heart and mind of his beloved husband.

"I promise, love! it's either we live together or die together. " Type answered not to comfort his mate but to assure him that they will stick to each other even to death.

They continue to hug each other, Tharn didn't let him go. Type like the feeling of it and just give in.

"Papa?" Thanya's voice is in their mind link.

"We will eat later, princess. " Type answered simply.

"Is dad okay?" Thanya is just behind the door, and Type knew it.

"He is, don't worry! " Type cut off their link and pull his husband to the bed.

Everything is clear now!