Ch.34-Sarawat's Wolf

A/N; here we go again! Another chapter to answer all your questions.😊😊❤❤

*********

A loathing howl echoed as Raven grab Lucas and throw him on the corner of the room, the painful groan resounded as Lucas's body hit the wall. Areyah stand up to help her mate but she was grabbed by Raven at her hand that made her stumble and fall on her face on the floor. Raven pin her down, with his claw on the back of the lying guardian.

Pharm looks terrified and crying, Dean who is guarding outside stride quickly to his mate's side and pull him away from Raven's sight. Raven growl at them. Pharm pushes his mate away and faces the wrath of the chosen, he kneels in front of the white wolf, eyes tightly closed, and prepares himself for any pain.

No one speaks, afraid to make a sound. Raven is growling, with Areyah still underneath his claw. Lucas can't do anything, he just watches his mate trembled in front of the raging wolf.

The other guardians didn't move, they just kneel on the ground while their eyes were fixed on the floor.

"Brother! " Raven snap his head to the owner of the voice and there he saw Nikolai standing with his eyes in the shade of red. "Let go! You made everyone trembled! " It was Marquise.

They stare at each other's eyes weighing every inch of emotion.

As Raven slowly remove his sharp claw on Areyah's back, Tharn quickly motioned Thanya to get a large towel for Type.

Nikolai shifted into his wolf, Marquise growl softly as he shakes his fur proudly. Walking towards Raven.

Two strong wolves staring at each other, growling.

Spectators as they are, Tharn can't take away his eyes at his mate, confusion started to rise on his mind. Elijah who can sense his dad's agitated mind taps his father's shoulder as if telling him that everything is fine.

Sarawat and Cirrus help Lucas stand up while Pharm and Thanya help Areyah to compose herself. The fear is still there as they watch Marquise and Raven circling each other.

"Do I need to be thankful that I rebuild the house into a bigger one? " Tharn said referring to the heights and weights of werewolves, small houses are no use.

As the two wolves stop, Type mind links Tharn to cover him for he will shift back to his human, same with Elijah who is holding a bathrobe already to hide his mate's body from everyone's eyes.

Areyah who is still whimpering in fear in her mate's arm, can't stop her trembling body. Lucas hugs his mate tightly, kissing and caressing her head to calm her down. Pharm who keeps his eyes close flinched when Dean reaches his arm to hold it.

Type walk away from them and headed towards their room, Thanya who has a light ability to heal small wounds, reach Lucas's shoulder to stop the bleeding caused by the strong impact.

Nikolai stands in front of them, smiling. It was Marquise they knew.

"Don't worry guardians, your punishment is worst than death! " Nikolai walk away without looking back but stopped when he reached the stair. "It's up to you if you help on saving my brother, but don't try to stand on my way. " He climbs up in a cold aura with Elijah following behind him.

********

Sarawat and Tine...

The group leaves alpha and luna's house in pairs, leaving behind Cirrus and Lhong who need to guard the family.

Sarawat holding his mate's hand tightly for proper balance, couldn't take any longer as he collapsed.

"Babe!..." Tine shout Sarawat's name but his mate didn't respond.