Ch.12- Not yet

A/N: 🔞🔞

///////////////

The night ends with groans and moans from Nikolai who succeeded to control his rut with the help of his mate. Elijah tried his best not to claim his mate right there at that moment, for he wants to do that with full consent and in the right mind.

The wind blows softly with a humming sound from the leaves of the trees, that dances in every blow of the wind that passes by. Nikolai is in deep slumber with steady breathing like a child that is dreaming of a dreamland. Elijah watching him warmly and admiration, his mate is unique and special.

He can't say if Nikolai was in a rut or heat, but whatever it was he knew for sure that his mate needs him at that moment.

Earlier...

With the grunting sound along with the sudden clutching of his stomach, Nikolai's body is two times the normal body heat. His body is in bliss and his hand is cold, his saliva is dripping from his mouth because of horny feelings inside.

The moment Elijah touches his skin, along moans escape his mouth, he rubs his cheek on Elijah's shirt, clutching his arms and moan again. Elijah didn't know what to do, his manhood is hard as a rock also, because of the moans and pheromones of his mate. The sudden contact almost made him lost his mind and succumb to the feelings of claiming his mate if not of his father who appeared at the right time.

"Son! Did you and Nikolai talk about claiming each other before you get here? " Type asked Elijah who is lost in his desire for his mate and has a little sane left.

Elijah took a deep breath before answering,

"Yeah, but he said he is not ready yet. " Elijah answered as he took a deep breath but slam the wall as the pheromones of his mate tickle his nostril.

"Then fight your urge, we can't do anything here. The only person who can help him is you! It's all up to you son, this is his first rut, you need to take control. " Type said while Tharn slowly pull his husband away because he felt horny also by the smell of sex pheromones.

Elijah watch his mate, he carried him to the bathroom and turn on the cold shower. The sudden cold made Nikolai gasp, he look at his mate with lust. In half-lidded eyes, Nikolai called the name of his in a weak voice. Elijah took a deep breath and focus on himself to control his pheromones.

He pulls his mate towards him to sit on his lap and let the cold shower drips upon them. Nikolai hugs him tightly and they moan together because of sudden friction and tightness between them.

"Darling, stop moving, or else I will lose my mind," Elijah said as he bite his lips to suppress the erotic sound from his lips.

"Just- just kiss me, I will control too, just kiss me to calm. " Nikolai said as face his mate meet their lips.

"Darling... " Elijah let themselves drown on the sweet kisses, but that was a wrong move for it only ignited the burning fire within.

Nikolai's hand travels from his mate's torso down to his waist, Nikolai can't stop himself from moving, grinding on his mate's lap, Elijah throws his head up as he felt his bulge grow more with his mate's action.

"Darling, let's help each other, let's just release but I promise I will not claim you nor penetrate you. Do you trust me! " Elijah asked his mate but gain a moans only.

"Shit! " He cursed inside his head as Nikolai claimed his lips again. But this time he felt that his mate is calmer than earlier. Though Nikolai's hand travel to and fro all over his body, it made his mate calm.