XXXVI

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Shim Suryeon walked into the director's room which used to be Cheon Seojin's room. She saw the stepmother of the woman who helped in her assassination attempt was sitting in the director's chair, while Cheon Seojin's half-sister was sitting on one of the couches. They both looked at Suryeon walking into the room.

"What else do you need, Ms Shim? Isn't it all over?" Cheon Seojin's half-sister who was probably much younger than her asked her. Suryeon just stared at her for a while before walking towards the director's desk.

"I just wanted to give some advice to the director here." Suryeon said sarcastically as she looked at Cheon Seoyoung before turning to look at the woman who was older than her standing behind the director's desk.

"If an incident like this was to happen again. Not only to Bae Rona but also to my children and their friends which mean Hera Palace kids. I won't allow it and act as modest as this. Remember, I put my husband and his mistress in jail. So don't underestimate me." Suryeon told the purpose of why she came to this director's room.

"You're threatening us?" The woman who is Cheon Seojin's stepmother challenged her back.

"You could say that." Shim Suryeon touched the director's nameplate on the table and traced the line from the board to the end before continuing.

"I know all this is your doing. You want all the Hera Palace kids to leave Cheong A. By attacking Rona, you want to accuse Lee Minhyuk and Yoo Jeni of being the ones behind the attack to drop them out and you want me to transfer Rona and my children from this school for the reason that this school isn't safe by using Cheon Seojin as the scapegoat, am I right?" Suryeon stared arrogantly at the woman who was actually in front of her, but the director's desk separated them.

"I don't understand what you mean."

Suryeon chuckled seeing that the woman was nervous after hearing her words.

"Oh, you know what I mean." Suryeon walked away from the director's desk and approached Cheon Seoyoung who was also nervously looking at her. Suryeon snickered seeing the two of them.

"I'm being kind enough to give you two a second chance to run this school even though I know the truth. You must feel grateful as I didn't contact the police on this matter. As I said, I can put Joo Dantae and Cheon Seojin in jail." Suryeon saw that they both became tight-lipped after her statement. She continued her talk.

"Apologies on behalf of the school to Rona as a victim because the school failed to provide security for one of its students. To Lee Minhyuk and Yoo Jeni for accusing them. Written statements both in the school announcement and letters to Rona and Lee Minhyuk's family for the mistakes and omissions that the school created."

Shim Suryeon saw the two of them got shocked and looked at each other. Before finally agreeing to Suryeon's request.

"Okay, we'll do it." Suryeon smirked with satisfaction seeing the two members of the Cheon family showing their defeat.

"What I mean by apologising is you two go to their class and ask forgiveness while bowing in front of the class so that all the class knows. And remind them to stop bullying Lee Minhyuk and Yoo Jeni or you will punish anyone who still does it." After speaking her demand, Suryeon watched the gestures of the two, there was no visible resistance from their body language. Suryeon laughed in her mind, apparently, her threat was very effective in scaring them. The two Cheon women then nodded in agreement.