II

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

"YOU ARE REALLY A WELL-SUITED COUPLE!"

"WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IF TWO OF YOU ENDED ON THIS LEVEL?"

"HAHAHAHA"

The sound of laughter and mocked came from a group of students in the class. Seokhoon almost walked in angrily, thinking that what was being talked about was him and Rona. But the sight they saw was (once again) Jeni and Minhyuk who were getting bullied.

"Geez, really? How come you guys haven't changed at all?" Seokhoon turned his head towards his small girlfriend walking towards the crowd of students and stopped (once again) the bullying of Minhyuk and especially Jeni.

"Bae Rona, don't you want to see what Jeni and Minhyuk are doing with your table? They secretly put this under your table." Ahn Eunhoo showed a small doll with its head half off.

Seokhoon was surprised to see it and grabbed the doll from Eunhoo's hand.

"Which one of you did this? ANSWER NOW!" Seokhoon shouted in front of Jeni and Minhyuk.

"Seokhoon, stop it!" Rona tried to restrain the boy she loves before he does something she doesn't like.

"I told you, it's not me. It's up to you to believe it or not" Jeni looked at Rona with annoyance and without fear.

"Yes! It's not us, you think you can accuse us without evidence?" Minhyuk replied innocently.

"I believe Jeni didn't do it, but you ... Minhyuk ..." Seokkyung who had been watching the commotion from her desk walked towards Minhyuk and cornered him ".. I can't believe it's not you."

"What if it's you? You pretended to find it but it was you who put it down and accused us?" Jeni looked at Seokkyung.

"What?" Seokkyung turned her attention from Minhyuk to Jeni.

"You heard what I said." Jeni rolled her eyes.

"YAH! Yoo Jeni! I defended you but you chose to protect this useless boy and accused me? Wow!" Seokkyung said in disbelief.

"Well, what's wrong with me accusing you? After all, you once hated Rona. It's hard to believe for you to suddenly side with Rona, especially now that your brother pays more attention to Rona than you." Jeni countered her cynically.

Smack!! Jeni was being slapped by Cho Bomi before Seokkyung could do anything.

"And look at you! You who previously sided with Rona now hate her because of your mother's mistake. You are even sadder!" Cho Bomi roasted her which was followed by nods of approval from the other students.

Rona, who saw Jeni being slapped immediately rushed towards Jeni.

"Are you all right, Jeni?" Rona checked Jeni's face but Jeni pushed her against the table.

"Don't touch me! I'd rather be slapped than touched by you".

Seokhoon ran towards Rona to help her stand. Jeni was again cornered and got attacks with more harsh words.

"Wow! You're a really pathetic and ungrateful human being." Seokkyung returned to her seat.

"Stop! Stop! Just leave Jeni alone, I'm begging you." Rona's low voice stopped their voices from attacking and bullying Jeni.

"Rona!" Seokhoon looked at her in surprise.

Rona walked towards Jeni, she said "I know you hate me, hate me as you like. But for your information, I still think you are my friend." Rona then sat on her seat leaving Jeni speechless.

The class then fell silent before Minhyuk closed it with a mock "You're such a saint, are you?" to Rona and walked over to his seat which was now in the corner. Seokhoon looked at him annoyed. If not because of Rona and he's an old Seokhoon, Minhyuk already got beaten by him.

***

================================

Thank you for reading my fic and giving me votes.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤