XXXII

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

Seokkyung held the phone in her hand proudly. Due to the cunning, intrigue and strategy she used, she managed to get Mr Ma's phone. She even knew the pattern to unlock his phone's lock screen.

"You really are something huh. I underestimated your talent." Joonyoung who was sitting beside her, said to her sceptically.

"Are you praising me or insulting me?" Seokkyung looked at the man beside her.

"It's up to you what you think of it." Joonyoung shrugged his shoulders.

Seokkyung smiled with satisfaction seeing the boy who became her partner in crime for now, being surprised by her 'talent'.

"Just so you know, your acting is literally bad." She shook her head.

“I learned to play the violin, not to study acting. So yeah of course I'm bad at acting." Seokkyung watched Joonyoung who was now frowning.

"Don't tell me you're making a joke? It's not funny." Seokkyung then held Mr Ma's phone and twirled it. She wanted to see what was inside but she held it in. Seokkyung sighed, she surely had to learn a lot of things to change for the better.

"I wasn't making jokes." Still frowning, Joonyoung leaned his body to his seat.

'Cute.' She thought

When Seokkyung was still holding Mr Ma's phone, the voices of several people were heard entering the room she shared with Joonyoung. She instantly put the phone into Joonyoung's bag, making the boy beside her surprised. An expression of disbelief plus wonder appeared on his face but Seokkyung ignored him.

"Joo Seokkyung!" The sound of a woman's scream calling her name made Seokkyung who was still sitting there looking at the origin of the voice. Cheon Seojin's half-sister looked at her furiously. Seokkyung just stared back at her, not wanting to stand up to greet the woman who was now the director of Cheong A. She smiled slightly as she watched her next victim.

"Are you crazy? Destroying school property?" The shrill voice belonging to her former teacher's half-sister made Seokkyung pretend to whimper in pain while holding her ear.

"Could you please maintain your dignity a bit, you are now the director. Be better than your sister." Seokkyung replied casually, to which Joonyoung immediately nudged her.

"You really are an ill-mannered child!" The woman that Seokkyung saw as a very spoiled version of Cheon Seojin seemed to have lost her temper.

"Patience, Mrs Cheon." Seokyung saw Mr Ma holding Cheon Seoyoung's hand which was almost raised as if to hit or slap her.

"Don't worry too much, you just need to call my mother. She will certainly buy a new one." Seokkyung rolled her eyes before she observed Cheon Seoyoung. She watched her from head to toe, noticing the clothes she was wearing. Wondering where she put her phone.

"Today is really my unlucky day, my phone suddenly died. Now I have to deal with a rascal."

Seokkyung after hearing Cheon Seoyoung's words, instantly stood up surprised.

"What?"

"Why? You don't like me calling you a rascal? Then don't act stupid." Cheon Seoyoung looked at her. Seokkyung was surprised not because she called her a rascal but because her plan to steal Cheon Seoyoung's phone failed.