XVIII

Disclaimer: Penthouse story and characters are not mines. I'm just a big SeokRona fan who still can't move on from them ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Please forgive grammar mistakes and typos. (^_^)

================================

***

The classroom was now busy with the noise of students chatting with each other. They were just told that their math teacher had a sudden need and was forced to leave her classroom even before it started. Of course, the teacher actually gave an assignment for them but then they were just a bunch of high school students, many ignored the assignment except for a few people who truly didn't want to fail in grades.

Rona looked back at her boyfriend's message that had just come in telling her that he was now sorting trash again as punishment while continuing their punishment before. She then smiled when she read it before replying.

'Good, I hope you watched what I was doing before.'

'Of course, I'm a fast learner.'

'Oh, please!'

'I'm sure if I go there now, I'll find you in trouble.'

Rona knew exactly Seokhoon was an excellent fast learner, but she still smiled happily imagining her boyfriend would still be confused like before when they did the punishment together.

'Try to come here then.'

'Are you sure? Because coincidentally the math class was cancelled so I have free time.'

'I know, that's why I'm doing my punishment now knowing there's no class. And that's why I asked you to come here. I miss you.'

Rona smiled reading it.

'You're not missing me, it's just your excuse for me to help you do your punishment.'

'I really miss you.'

Rona still didn't believe it enough. It's Seokhoon, her boyfriend could be cheesy sometimes.

'But maybe you can help me a little. Isn't it kind of romantic doing this together?'

"Is that my brother?" Seokkyung's voice startled Rona and made her turn to her boyfriend's sister. Seokkyung then sat on Seokhoon's seat which was right next to Rona's.

"Seeing you smiling like that, I'm sure it must be from my brother. It's gross seeing it." Seokkyung rolled his eyes.

That surely made Rona purposely respond to her by giving a smile that she had just said was 'gross'.

"Eugh…" Seokkyung gave a gross look in her response.

"It's so noisy."

Rona turned to Jeni who had just said that. Jeni then stood up and took her book.

"Where are you going?" Rona asked her former best friend.

"The library, it's so noisy in here." Rona didn't think that Jeni would answer her, she previously thought that Jeni would ignore her as usual. She then tried her luck to make another conversation.

"Want me to accompany you?"

"You think I want a company from someone I try to avoid?" Jeni's bitchy answer brought Rona back to her senses, not a stroke of good luck apparently. She saw Jeni walking out of class. Seeing Jeni still acting as she hated her earlier made Rona disappointed again.