31 | Rescuse

______________

Play With Fire by Sam Tinnesz (feat. Yacht Money)

"I've always liked to play with fire

"I've always liked to play with fire."

_____________

Newt and Thomas walked on either side of Teresa, with WICKED guard uniforms on as they entered the WICKED building in the heart of the city. Once they got in, they met Gally in the stairwell.

Meanwhile, Brenda was creeping through the parking garage to steal a bus and Fry climbing up the ladder of a crane.

"Fry, how are you doing?" Thomas asked through the walkie-talkie; Y/N grabbed hers and listened as she walked through the shadows of the city, no one realizing she was there.

"Yeah, I'm getting there," Fry sighed, "tell Minho, hi for me."

"Hang in there, buddy," Thomas replied, "Brenda, what's your status?"

"Status is, I'm working on it," Brenda sassed, making Y/N smirk as she slid into the building.

"Copy, just make sure you're ready on your end," Thomas said.

"She will be, T, just relax for once; your girl gots it," Y/N chuckled into the walkie-talkie.

"I'm not his-" Brenda said as Thomas said, "she's not my-"

"Yea, yea, I know," she rolled her eyes.

"Y/N, are you at the computer yet?"

Y/N turned a corner and crept into the server room; it was a giant room, blue lights all over. Y/N walked to the computer and drafted entering a code, "it's a server room, and yea, just one minute- oh!"

"Y/N? Do you copy?!" Thomas yelled but got nothing from her end, he turned to Gally, and the screen he was looking at said Y/N entered the code and drive, so Lawrence got control of everything.

"She did it," Gally looked at the others.

"Why isn't she replying then?"

"Tommy, she's a highly trained spy; she'll meet us when we save those kids and Minho," Newt nodded. The four went deeper into the building, tazering all ten guards and letting all the kids free, "come on, let's go!"

"It's okay, you guys are okay," Thomas ushered the kids out of the cell. They checked all the cells, letting the kids out as Gally worked on getting the vault door open. "Shit," Thomas huffed, "he's not here." Teresa looked on the computer and saw someone moved him up to the Medical wing, "Y/N, he's not here; we're headed up to the medical wing," Thomas said into the walkie-talkie, but still got no answer from her.

As Teresa, Newt and Thomas made their way up to the medical wing, "getting at serum won't save Newt, all that will do is buy him time, I think I need Y/N's blood, she cured Brenda, I think she is the cure, that's what everybody keeps saying." Teresa spoke up, "people are dying, the world is dying, there's something about her blood I don't understand, let me go to her and run some tests."

"There is no cure," Thomas shook his head as they argued. But soon, Janson and WICKED guards cornered them.

Teresa pushed the two boys through the door and pushed the safety button as a clear bulletproof door came down. Newt and Thomas ran to the medical wing as Teresa walked away to her lab, unfolding the cloth with Y/N's blood on it from when she removed her tag.

Gally opened the vault, stealing the serum, and leading the kids to the parking garage as he put them on the bus with Brenda, he went back to find Thomas and Newt, when Brenda was going to get cornered, she served the bus engine and drove out of the garage.

Meanwhile, the two boys ran through the medical wing, trying to find Minho and hopefully find him alive. As they yelled his name, running through the halls, dodging gunshots and shooting at all the guards.

When they turned a corner, they came face to face with a guard, "you two freeze! Get down on the ground now! I said get your-" the guard was interrupted by a boy body blaming him into the wall. The boy grabbed the guard's collar and screamed as he threw him through the glass window into a room and screamed at him.

"Minho?" Thomas looked at the boy as he panted, he and Newt running to him, hugging him as he held onto them. They were soon cut off by guards running after them, shooting. They ran through the wing, running into an office and locking the door.

Newt and Minho pushed a shelf in front of the door as Thomas looked out the window. Minho looked over at him, "where is Y/N?"

"I, I don't know," Thomas sighed.

"What do you mean you don't know!"

"She went radio silent when she went to hack into the computers."

"We have to go down there," Minho yelled.

"Mate, Y/N is a highly trained spy; she will be fine," Newt grabbed Minho's shoulder, "plus, there's no way out of here," he pointed to the door, with Janson and the guards on the other side.

"I have an idea," Thomas nodded and broke the glass of the window, looking down at a small body of water that was very deep, "okay, it's doable," Thomas nodded, "just need a little running start," he walked back.

Minho looked at him like he was crazy, "you're not Y/N; you can't jump out of a building!"

"Who said we can't," Thomas looked at the two and shrugged, "if Y/N were here, she would do the same thing."

Minho looked at his friend, knowing that was true, "you sure about this?"

"Not really, but Y/N would do the same."

"Nice pep talk," Minho rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, we're all bloody inspired," Newt quipped.

The three jumped out of the window when Janson and his men got through the door.

They all yelled as they fell through the air, landing in the water. When they came up for air and swam to the edge. Thomas helped Newt out of the water as he asked, "Minho, you okay?"

"Yea, but right now, we need to find Y/N," he sighed.

They were once again surrounded once they stood, "you three, don't move!"

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me," Thomas grunted as the guards cocked their guns, walking toward them.

"Take it easy," one yelled, "don't even think about it," the guard yelled when Thomas reached for his gun. "Get on your knees with your hands in the air-" the guard was cut off by an explosion. They all looked back at the WICKED building, on the corner office, high up, glass fell down from the explosion.

They then saw a figure run and jump, grab the flag on the flag pole, swinging down. The figure jumped down with a flip. The figure landed, right leg tucked under them as the left leg was extended to the side, right hand in front of them on the ground and left hand up, behind them. When the figure raised they're head, it made Minho freeze, "Y/N?"