20 | Full Term

______________

Heart Of Glass by Miley Cyrus

"Lost inside adorable illusion and I cannot hide

"Lost inside adorable illusion and I cannot hide."
______________

Y/N was next, but then Brenda ran away, "Brenda, where are you going!?" She yelled and ran after her to Jorge's office, "Brenda, we gotta go," she grabbed the girl's arm but froze when WICKED guards aimed their guns at them, "shit!"

The two girls ran as the guards shot at them, "we're running out of time!"

"I know, Brenda! I remember Jorge making things explode in the past to his favourite song," Y/N yelled at the girl.

They ran across the rafters as guards ran after them; she followed Brenda as they crossed.

Once the song finished, everything exploded, making the building cave in; the two ran and jumped down an old elevator hole, zipping down the lines and falling to the ground as rumble caved in the hole.

They coughed as Brenda turned on her flashlight, "you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, just peachy," Y/N replied sarcastically. "You know, if you're going to run back and almost die, you could tell me before you do that."

"You didn't have to come," Brenda countered.

"Of course I did; I wouldn't let you go alone and die; that's not what sisters do," Y/N shook her head as she looked at the girl.

"Y/N?"

"In the flesh."

"I thought you were dead," Brenda grinned and hugged the girl, "you've changed a lot."

"So, have you," she smiled as Brenda handed her a flashlight. "So, what's the plan?"

"We were going to go to meet Marcus, the guy that used to smuggle kids to the Right Arm."

"So, we'll just meet the group there," Y/N nodded and helped Brenda lift some old wood off an old tunnel; they opened it and heard distant screams of Cranks. "Well, that doesn't sound good."

"Down here, they'll be full-term, let's go," she jumped down into the old tunnels, walking through, Y/N following. "I think it's this way."

"You think?" Y/N rolled her eyes as they walked, "I know people lived under the WICKED compounds and cities when the solar storms happened but do people live down here too?"

"The storm forced people underground here too. Jorge says there are settlements all over these tunnels."

"How have you guys been?"

"You know, Jorge tells me to do things, and I do it, no matter how stupid."

"I felt that being pointed at me," Y/N looked at her sister.