3 | Jobs

______________

Television / So Far So Good by Rex Orange County

"What about me and you together, something that could really last forever

"What about me and you together, something that could really last forever."

______________

Y/N woke up as the sun flooded into the room; she sighed sleepily but froze when a low growl followed. But it wasn't from her; Y/N opened her eyes to see Minho do the same. Their faces inches apart; they looked at each other and slowly drifted closer.

They then froze and shook their heads, "no way."

"Not happening, Greenie," Minho moved but couldn't move any farther because of Y/N, "get off."

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Y/N countered; their limbs were all tangled.

"Move your elbow-"

"I'm trying, Minho. Move your leg," she sighed as they moved.

"H-hey!" Minho turned red as Y/N began to laugh, "oops."

"Put your leg over here and then-"

"You just want me to straddled you!" She punched his shoulder as he shook his head with a grumble, then smirked.

"No, but now you gave me an idea-"

"I'm sure," she nodded with a smirk, tossing a leg over but then they both tumbled out of bed, Minho on top of her.

"Hey," he said breathlessly as she replied, "hi," the same way. Their hot breath hitting each other's faces as they were even closer than before.

The door flew open, making the two freeze. They both looked to see Newt, Frypan and Thomas... Of course.

Y/N looked up at them upside down, mouth agape. Minho looked up at them wide-eyed and blushing terribly.

"Well, I'll be." Frypan laughed as Thomas laughed, "I knew it!"

"Bloody shanks! Get up, your both late," Newt yelled but tried and failed to hide his smirk. "This box had your name on it love," Newt placed the box down, "now hurry up."

"No, take all the time in the world," Thomas laughed.

"Whatever you need to finish," Frypan added with a laugh as they shut the door.

Y/N closed her eyes, then sighed. "Hmm... Where were we-" Minho smirked and wiggled his eyebrows as Y/N pushed him off and grabbed the small box, placing it on the bed and opening it.

"We were getting ready," she smirked as he huffed.

"Not fair," he chuckled.

"I hate you, remember?" She looked over at him as she pulled out a pair of boots, cargo pants, a black workout shirt and a few belts for weapons. Then a black katana, tiny initials in the corner that matched Y/N's first name, but the last name was an N; maybe she was this Y.N (first name &last name). The katana felt good in her hands; it felt familiar. She put it on her back and the six little knives on her thigh.

"I hate you too, don't worry," he waved off. "Your annoying and too uptight."

"And you are a show-off and a charming prick," she countered.

"You think I'm charming."

"Oh- shut up," she grumbled and got dressed in the clothing. It was much better than the baggy clothing she was sent up here in. Y/N also felt good, how the clothing showed her curves, for just a girl, she did look good.

 Y/N also felt good, how the clothing showed her curves, for just a girl, she did look good

After they dressed, the two sat with the boys, who all smirked at them

After they dressed, the two sat with the boys, who all smirked at them. Expect Chuck; he was clueless with what was going on.

"So, how'd you two sleep?" Frypan smiled innocently.

"The question is- how much sleep did they get-" Thomas was cut off by Minho elbowing him in the gut, "Anyways, Y/n, you'll be in the kitchen today," Newt added.

After they ate, everyone went to do their job. Y/N followed Frypan to the kitchen and began to cut vegetables; any chore she had, was involved with a knife.

"You are good with that; should I be impressed or scared," Frypan laughed.

"Maybe, a bit of both?" She chuckled as he laughed.

They made lunch, cleaned, made dinner, then cleaned. After Y/N ate, she sat on her log, looking down at the katana, at the initials.

After dinner and bed, the next day, Y/N was a Med-Jack with Clint and Jeff. She did enjoy it, but not as much as most likely being a runner and seeing what's out there.

"So, how was being a Med-Jack?" Newt asked when Y/N looked up at him and smirked as he sat across from her at the dinner table.

"Well..." She sighed as she got comfortable, the same boys sitting in their places at the table. "Apparently, I'm not that gentle. I don't have that motherly instinct, which I do! I just don't show it; why should I? I don't want that job anyways," she folded her arms as Chuck asked, "what do you want to do then?"

"Can't say," she smiled at the boy.

"She wants to be my girl, Shanks," Minho smirked as Y/N gave him the really look, then a glare. "In your dreams, Minho," she rolled her eyes, and Frypan laughed.

"So, love, you excited to work in the gardens together?"

"Dirt, of course," she giggled as Newt laughed.

Minho glanced over at her when she smiled. He couldn't help but look at the girl, he didn't know why, but he was so drawn to her.

Little did they both know, this feeling was actually mutual.