2 | Bonfire

______________

Homemade Dynamite by Lorde

"Our rules, our dreams were blind

"Our rules, our dreams were blind."

______________

Later on, after dinner, boys were making the fire, eating, drinking, dancing and having fun. Y/N stood beside Jeff talking. She did like him; he was a very calm boy. Unlike some of the others, he had a personality and was more than bearable. Well, they were talking; a hand grabbed hers and pulled her. It was Chuck.

Y/N could easily stop him, but she didn't want to hurt him. Chuck pulled her to sit with him, Newt, Frypan, Thomas and Minho. Y/N sat between Chuck and Frypan, "boys," she nodded as Thomas smiled, looking between Minho and her.

"You missed me that much; you are running back," Minho smirked.

Y/N rolled her eyes at him, "you wish."

Thomas laughed, "you two would be perfect together," the others at the table agreeing.

Y/n and Minho looked at each other and shook their heads, "if she were my girl, I'd give her poison."

"If you were my boy, I'd drink it." She smirked as Minho raised his brows, then tried to hide his small chuckle, looking away. All the other boys all bursted out laughing.

After awile, Y/N went to sit quietly, looking off at the maze. She focused ahead of her but was pulled away when she heard cheering behind her. Y/N looked back to see the boys in a circle and two pushing each other around in the middle. Boys... Y/N rolled her eyes and looked back ahead of her. Honestly, she saw how they tried to get the other out of the circle, and it was pathetic. She could easily get a boy out; it's not that hard.

"Hey, Greenie! Wanna see what your made of?" Gally called; Y/N turned her head to look at him. All the boys started to chant, "Greenie!" Y/N rolled her eyes with a small playful smirk and stood up; she walked over to Gally as boys surrounded them. Thomas, Newt, Chuck and Thomas were all worried. Minho observed her, almost like he was going to jump in any second.

"Rules are simple; I try to push you out, and you try and last more than five seconds," Gally laughed, making Y/N roll her eyes.

Gally ran at Y/N, but she just took a step to the left and put out her leg so he would fall. "You know, I thought this would be a little harder... Don't go too hard on me, Gally; I can't break a nail," Y/N said sarcastically then smirked, as he got up with a grumble.

Gally got back up and ducked under Y/N swing at him as he swept her legs from under her, making Y/N fall onto her back. She could already feel the bruises start to form as she pushed herself up.

Gally then went to push her, but Y/N dove under him and kicked him out of the circle. "I win?"

"That was a practice, Greenie," Gally huffed and stood back up.

"Stop calling me that," she stated.

"Stop calling you that? What do you wanna be called? Shank?" He laughed as he swept his leg again, making Y/N jump over it and onto his shoulders, spinning him back, then jumping off and kicking him out of the circle.

"No, it's Y/n." She smiled as he huffed. Gally threw a punch at her, but she blocked and twisted his wrist, throwing him over her back onto the ground, leaving everyone shocked.

"You just got your ass handed to you, now you'll remember my name," Y/N smirked and offered him a hand; he hesitated, then took it. Once he stood, he looked her up and down.

"Not bad... Y/n," Gally smirked as everyone cheered.

"You're not too bad yourself; ya shank," she smirked as he shook her hand.

"You'll fit in here just fine," he laughed as everyone congratulated her.

"Girls are awesome!" Chuck grinned.

Y/N sat back down against her log, watching the maze, hearing the gears turning. "That was impressive; if you were trying to impress me... Well, you did," Minho sat down and gave her a cheeky grin.

"Yes, now that it worked, what about you and I head up to your room?" She winked and let her hand trace up his arm. Minho started to turn red as she laughed and looked ahead of her, rolling her eyes at him.

"Well, if you really want to-" Minho was cut off by Alby standing in front of them saying.

"Y/N, you'll be sleeping in the Homestead tonight."

"Where, with all the boys in the hammocks?"

"You could sleep in one of the keepers' rooms?" He said, which sounded like a question.

"She can stay with me," Minho replied before she could; Alby nodded and left. "I don't bite... Unless you want me too," he laughed playfully, as she actually laughed too.

After their laughter died down, "I still hate you," Y/N straightened up, with a small smirk, glaring over at him.

"Feelings mutual," Minho returned the expression, crossing his arms.

Later on, they both went to sit by the fire.

When the fire started to die out, Minho got up and gestured for Y/N to follow him; she got up and walked into the Homestead and into his room. It was simple, a bed, dresser and a window.

He shut the door behind him after she stepped in. Y/N huffed and took off her shoes as he did the same. She took off her pants, so all she wore was a bra, underwear and blue shirt.

Y/N turned to see his eyes looking her up and down, "eyes up here, big boy." She rolled her eyes playfully, "this will never happen," she pointed between the both of them.

"I- Yeah, I agree," he shook his head; he took off his clothing, only wearing boxers, and he threw on a pair of shorts, making Y/N glance over at him, seeing his perfect abs.

When they got into the bed, Y/N faced the window looking outside as Minho looked at the ceiling, occasionally glancing at her. Minho cleared his throat, "goodnight, Y/n."

"Goodnight, Minho," Y/N said softly as she continued to look out the window at the stars; she could feel Minho's gaze on her as she slowly drifted off to sleep.