22 | The Right Arm

______________

Desperado by Rihanna

"Once I'm gone, ain't no going back

"Once I'm gone, ain't no going back."

______________

Y/N opened her eyes as they adjusted to the light, "we have to stop meeting like this," Minho smirked at the girl.

She ran a hand through his hair, with the other running down his abs, then back to his face, "you're real?"

"Of course I am; no other shank could look this handsome," he smirked, but that disappeared when Y/N wrapped her arms around him, hugging him like it would be the last time, "sweet cheeks, you okay?"

"Whatever was in that drink, I saw all my worse fears, right in front of me; it was so bad," she whispered as Minho kissed her head, holding her. "Then the bartender gave me this purple liquor, saying it would all go away, so I drank it and, it did, but I don't remember anything."

"Well, I saw you dancing around being free, and shaking your ass, which I loved," Minho smirked. "You then fell unconscious, and here we are," Y/N nodded and regained her posture, "you have blood on your face from your nose bleed."

"Yea, I got punched, but you should see the other guy," she smirked as Minho chuckled.

"Morning, sunshine," Fry nodded at her as she then looked around.

"I suggest you talk, son of a bitch!" Jorge yelled and punched the redheaded man.

"Damn it!" He yelled and looked up at Jorge, "I'm sorry, you're going to have to leave my house."

"Looks like you've been having run," Newt remarked when she stood beside the sitting boy.

"Getting drunk, no. Getting to dance around and shake what my mamma gave me, yes," she nodded as he laughed; Y/N always had to make a joke out of it.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?"

"Wait, this is Marcus?" Y/N stepped forward.

"The girl catches on quick," Marcus laughed, "are you the brains of the operation?"

"You little shit!" She yelled and punched him in the face, "I am the brains and the killer like I said!" She yelled, grabbing one of her knives, holding it at his throat as Jorge gave her the look. She nodded and held it there as Jorge continued.

"I know you know where they're hiding. So, you tell me, and I'll make you a deal, you tell me, and you can come with us."

Marcus laughed, "I've burned that bridge a long time ago; besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me never to miss an opportunity."