6 | Safe

______________

Alive by Sia

"I survived, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm Alive

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I survived, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm Alive."

______________

Chuck stood in front of the maze doors as they opened, "come on, guys get up!"

All the Gladers stood in front of the maze doors as they opened and found no one.

"I told you chuck, their not coming back," Newt sighed.

As everyone started to walk away, but Zart when he looked back and walked towards the doors in shock, "no way."

"Yeah! Yes! Yeah! Yeah!" Chuck grinned as he pointed out into the maze corridor to see a very tired Y/N and Minho holding an unconscious Alby.

They entered the Glade and laid Alby down as Clint and Jeff took him straight to the Med-Jack tent. Y/N and Minho, fell on their knees catching their breaths as they were bombarded by a million questions.

"What happened out there?"

"How'd you guys make it out?"

"You saw a Griver?" Chuck asked.

"Yea, I saw them," Y/N shrugged as she tried to catch her breath.

Minho looked at her and laughed, shaking his head, looking up at the boys with a small smirk on his face as he breathed out, "she didn't just see it? She killed it."

"You killed a Griver?"

Y/N just smirked and nodded, they both stood and walked into the Glade with all the Gladers.

But didn't make it far when Y/N was called into the Med-Jack tent to get her head checked. Right before Jeff was going to bandage her up, Newt called a Gathering.

"Don't worry, if I can go hours like this running for my life, I'll be fine for a few hours," she waved off and walked to the Gathering and was pushed to sit right in front.