16 | Healed?

______________

Whatever it takes by Imagine Dragons

"I'll do what it takes, whatever it takes

"I'll do what it takes, whatever it takes."

______________

Teresa sat in a chair waiting for the doctor on the far side of the room as the gladers all sat somewhere getting tests done. Minho was on the treadmill getting his vitals tested as Y/N sat across from him on a bench. The doctor checked her head wounds and facial scars, then her left shoulder and back wound.

"When did you get this?"

"Last night or the night before?" She questioned, "it's been a busy few days," she shrugged.

"This is already closed; it should still be open, your basically healed?" The doctor looked at her confused, then looked at her thigh wound. "It's healed, you'll have the scar, but you can still run and walk on it; when did you get this one?"

"When I was leaving the Maze yesterday."

"You are healed; this is impossible." He looked at her, "Dr. Crawford, can you come here, please." He asked as she came over; he explained everything to her as she looked up at Y/N.

"Your Y/N, correct?"

"Yes," she nodded, giving her a confused face.

"Can you run on the treadmill behind your friend here for a second?" Y/N nodded and walked over, then started to run in no pain. "That's amazing; since your immune, you heal very fast, faster than any other immune I've seen."

"Okay," Y/N got off and looked at Minho as he understood this was wired.

Dr. Crawford then went to Teresa. Before she closed the curtain, Y/N gave Teresa a reassuring node that she'd be okay. Y/N's doctor made her sit back down on the bench as he examined her wounds.

"Y/N?"

Y/N looked up to see a guard; her eyes wandered to his gun, then back to his face, his badge read Davis, he looked familiar, but didn't know why. She had her memories, but a lot was still fuzzy and would come back if something sparked it, "yea?"

"Come with me, please." Y/N nodded and walked behind him as Minho watched her walk away with scrunched eyebrows.

Y/N walked through the corridors and into a small cement room with a table and a chair on either side; it looked like an interrogation room. She sat and looked around; there was a camera in the corner and a one-way glass window.

"Y/N, thank you for seeing me; I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I was just hoping we might get a moment to chat in private, away from the others." Janson said as he walked in and sat across from her, "I won't take up too much of your time. I really only have one question."