13 | Code

______________

Unstoppable by Sia

"I'm unstoppable, I'm a Porsche with no brakes

"I'm unstoppable, I'm a Porsche with no brakes. I'm invincible, yeah, I win every single game"

______________

Y/N ran ahead of all the boys. All she heard were battle cries; Y/N took a big swing at the Griever as it cried out.

But it wasn't a typical scream? She dismissed the thought and took another swing, hitting the griever in the face. Y/N ran at it and slid under, cutting it open and making the Griever scream and fall into the abyss. The Gladers that followed her were shocked, Y/N stood some Griever goo on her now, but she stood there like a badass.

Y/N turned and saw two other Grievers climbed up the sides of the walkway from the abyss.

The boys began to fight them with their spears, as Y/N would swing at its legs, stomach or head.

But she ran after Chuck when the key went rolling away, almost falling off the edge. Chuck dove for it and grabbed the key; half his body was dangling off the edge as Y/N held him and began to pull him up.

"Pull me up! Pull me up!" Chuck screamed; Teresa ran over and helped her; Y/N then saw another Griever climb up the wall; she ushered the two behind her.

"Thomas! Thomas!" Chuck screamed bloody murder, running with Teresa to the door.

Y/N stood her ground as the Griever screamed at her. She screamed back and threw a knife at it, then when it was trying to take the knife out, she got her katana and cut off its head.

Once it was dead, the boys threw another Griever into the abyss as two new Grievers surrounded her.

The one grabbed her ankle and held her up as she hung upside down, cursing at it. The two Grievers just watched her, holding her up. Y/N looked at the Griever's face and noticed one had a camera instead of an eye. "Shit!" Y/N yelped as the second Greiver's tail swung, making Y/N drop her katana.

"Y/n!" Minho screamed as the boys came over, weapons raised. The griever swiped at her right thigh, making Y/N scream in pain as it let go of her.

Y/N fell to the floor, it wasn't that far of a fall, but it did knock the wind out of her for a minute. After she took a few deep breaths, she pushed herself up and hoped she could run on adrenaline till they got out of there.

Y/N looked at the cut, it wasn't that deep, but it was enough to make her slower until it was healed.

The boys pushed the Griever off the edge, then the another. "Y/n! There's a code! Eight numbers!" Teresa yelled as Y/N limped to her with the help of Newt.

Eight sections of the maze. Y/N turned to Minho and yelled, "Min! What's the sequence?!"

"What?!" Minho yelled as the boys all fought off the griever that tried to come in the small area of the door.

"The sections of the maze, what's the sequence?!"

"Seven, one, five, two, six, four-"

"Look out!" Thomas screamed as a griever was free-falling from above them. It fell right on top of Minho, trapping him.

"Minho!" Chuck screamed; Y/N pushed Jeff off her and grabbed Newts Machete, and plunged it into the face of the griever. Minho wiggled out as she jumped back, and another griever pushed through.

"Minho, what's the sequence?! Come on!" Chuck screamed again.

"Uh- six, four, eight, three. You got it?!" Minho yelled back as Teresa entered the code. Y/N grabbed her katana and stood in front of the boys, swinging at any Grievers.

They were being backed up into the closed-door; if they couldn't get it open, they were all dead. The boys came beside her with their spears out. "Keep holding!" She yelled.

The walls started to fall, and the grievers were either being killed or trapped. The last griever lunged at them, but Y/N grabbed Thomas's spear and threw it at its face. The wall then fell, crushing it.

They all were pushed back through the tunnel of the door when it closed. All the boys screamed, but when Y/N yelled, "slim it!" They all shut up; she was trying to listen if the door on the other side was opening.

The other side then opened to an underground metal corridor. They all stepped through, looking around. The lights all turned on. Y/N stepped forward, stealing a long bandage from Chuck's pack; she then moved away from the group and slid down the wall. Y/N brought her right leg up and wrapped the bandage all around her thigh. "Y/n! What happened?" Minho knelt, scared that she was hurt.

"I'm fine; I didn't lose that much blood," she swatted his hands away.

"Let me at least wrap it; I can do better than that," he laughed softly; Y/N nodded with a soft smile as Minho held her leg and began to wrap it her thigh, "I make a better Med-Jack than you," he smirked.

"I don't have that motherly touch- I guess you do," she smirked with a sigh.

"Rude... I think you'd make a great mom-" Minho stopped himself, looking up at her with a flushed face.

Y/N giggled and stood up with his help. "I think you'd make a great dad," she patted his cheek and kissed him quickly on the jaw, then turned to all the boys.

"Come on, that's not even a real kiss."

The boys all laughed and making kissy faces. "Mini Y/n and Minho's!" Thomas laughed.

Y/N laughed as Fry laughed, "kiss him, man!" She sent Fry then Minho a slight glare.

She shook her head and looked at everyone, "come on, let's go."

They all walked down the corridor. Y/N led them down as Minho was beside her. Frypan, Thomas and Teresa were on her left. Newt and Chuck on her right, beside Minho.

Y/N limped a bit, but not a lot since Minho wrapped an arm around her waist, helping her walk.

When they finally arrived at the end, they were met by a door with a bright green sign saying, EXIT. "Seriously?" Frypan asked.

Y/N smiled a bit, then took a step forward. She inched closer to the door, opening it softly.