15 | Refugee

______________

The Scientist by Coldplay

"No one said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard

"No one said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard."

______________

"Y/N, stay here, stay hidden, okay?" Anya Nakoa said to her little girl, who nodded. Anya kissed her daughter's head softly and put her locket around her little girl's neck. Anya then closed the cabinet and walked into the center of the large room.

WICKED guards and the man in black walked in, "assistant director, I wasn't expecting you," Anya said when they barged in.

"I thought I'd stop in," the director smiled as he looked around the room. "Where's your husband? Thought he would be protecting his family?"

"He is, Elijah's taking down WICKED," Anya sassed.

"Well, Mrs. Nakoa, I'm not here for you or him; I'm here for the girl."

"My daughter is gone, and you will never have her."

"Oh- I will, she's immune, and she was trained." The man pulled out a gun and shot Anya in cold blood. The little girl jumped out of the cabinet, screaming. She ran to her mother and hugged her cold figure on the floor, crying. "There you are, little one, WICKED's future spy," the man then walked out, and the guards grabbed the little girl as she kicked and screamed, reaching for her mother.

"Y/n, wake up, we gotta go." Minho shook her softly; Y/N opened her eyes and saw all her friends running across the sand to a giant metal-open compound door.

Minho grabbed her waist, lifting her out of the helicopter as if she was nothing; Y/N took note of that; how strong Minho was. He then held her hand and ran.

Y/N saw the figure chuck gave Thomas, and she was still in the helicopter. She then saw Thomas was trying to run back out to grab it, but the people that saved him held him back. Y/N released Minho's hand and raced back as he yelled her name. Minho tried to run back to her, but two of the men pulled him to the door as it was starting to close.

"Cranks" Y/N heard a man scream; all the guards then started shooting at the dunes when people ran down them.

Y/N grabbed the figure and raced back to the doors. She saw all her friends standing at the door as it was closing. They yelled and pointed behind her.

Y/N turned and saw a half-dead monster scream at her; it was right behind her.

A man ran over to protect Y/N, but then the monster was going to dive at her. Y/N then spun and kicked it in the face, sending it back as the man came over.

"Go, now!" He yelled as she nodded and ran. Y/N ran and dove between the doors just before they closed.

"Stop scaring me like that!" Minho breathed out, falling to his knees hugging her.