28 | Tell Everybody

______________

Come As You Are by Nirvana

"Come as you are, as you were

"Come as you are, as you were. As I want you to be."

______________

Y/N sat in the front of the Jeep, beside Fry, who was driving, Thomas and Newt in the back. They drove until it was early afternoon the next day, "okay, go straight, then hang a right," Y/N pointed to the road as Fry slowed down when they approached the tunnel.

The four got out of the Jeep and walked towards the Tunnel; Newt looked at the Tunnel, hands on his hips, "you want us to go in there?" He looked over at Y/N, who was reading the map, then looking at the tunnel, "I don't wanna come across as too negative, but if I were a Crank, that's exactly where I'd be."

Thomas and Fry walk closer to the two, "Well, thanks for the positive input, but that's the only choice we have." She walked towards the Jeep but stopped and looked back at them, "unless you want to go in the underground tunnels on foot, with full-term Cranks."

"No, thank you, woman," Fry shook his head, jumping into the driver's seat.

"Alright, but I get shotgun," Newt called, making Y/N roll her eyes, "you're like a sassy little sister."

She looked up at him in the back seat, "and your like the brother I didn't ask for," she sassed, making him laugh.

Fry drove the Jeep down the tunnel slowly as the headlights shinned, "well, here we go."

"Just take it nice and slow," Newt said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Fry stopped the car quickly when a Crank stood blocking the path twenty feet ahead.

"It's okay, it's just one," Thomas said, "take it slow, go around him."

When it started gagging and taking a step forward, Y/N huffed, "they are never alone, and you can't go around him." She opened the door, jumped out, and walked in front of the car, shooting it dead.

She looked back at the car when Thomas yelled, and a Crank was banging at the windows; a few more ran at the Jeep. Y/N shot four, jumping on the passenger's side, holding onto the door as Fry drove. She climbed onto the hood, kicking the Crank off.

When the Jeep collided with some old cans and cars, Fry lost control of the Jeep, making it flip. Y/N was thrown off the hood; she rolled onto the sand, not moving. She coughed as she heard the boys coughing.

"Everyone okay?" Thomas yelled.

"My hand," Fry grumbled as the engine died and the lights went out.

When Thomas broke the glass and jumped out, he went around the Jeep and got Newt put, helping him up.

When a Crank screamed, running closer to them, the two looked up, "Oh, shit," Newt said as he reached for his gun, but it wasn't there.