21 | Loosen Up

______________

Only Girl (In The World) by Rihanna

"Want you to make me feel like the only girl in the world

"Want you to make me feel like the only girl in the world."
______________

The two sisters approached the building with blaring music as a blonde woman, probably drunk, stood up, "you here for the party?"

"No, we're looking for Marcus. This is his place, isn't it?" Brenda asked and turned to a red-headed man who took a step forward.

"This is my place."

Y/N looked at him, "are you, Marcus?"

"Marcus doesn't live here anymore."

Brenda asked, "do you know where we can find him?"

"Sure, sure, he's over in Zone B," the man pointed.

"What's zone B?" Y/N asked.

The woman stood beside Y/N, hands touching her hair as she whispered, "it's where they burn the bodies."

"Don't you know, never touch someone's curly hair?" Y/N huffed and crossed her arms, "okay, fine, is there anyone else been by here, looking for him, group of sassy teenagers like us, but less likely to kill you, where you stand, like I will, right now."

"You know, you're a sassy little thing," he laughed, "I think they might be inside," the man opened a glass bottle with green liquor, "drink this; it's the price of admission... Drink it!"

Brenda huffed and took a sip when Y/N wouldn't. The man laughed and looked at Y/N, "your turn."

Y/N took a step forward in his face. "If your lying and you hurt her or them, I'll punch you so hard you'll fall to the floor, begging me to stop," she threatened and took a big gulp.

"All right," he nodded, "well, you two enjoy the party," he laughed and pushed them into the building.

Y/N walked around feeling like she couldn't think straight; her brain was so cloudy; she narrowed her eyes, watching people drink, dance and smoke.

"Hey, I think we just split up, don't drink anything else," Brenda said and walked away.

Y/N looked back, and she was gone, "what did you say?" She mumbled as she slowly walked deeper into the party. She walked closer to people yelling and screaming when she saw them, holding a chained-up Crank and one guy shooting it dead.

"That was fun!" The red-headed man said, appearing beside Y/N, just disappearing into the party.

Y/N continued to walk around but felt hands on her hips; she turned to see a random guy; she huffed and pushed him off, making him mad. He went to grab her arms, but she blocked, but he then punched her in the face, making her nose bleed. Y/N then punched him out and walked through the party.

Y/N danced around in the middle of the mob of people, shaking what her mama gave her. She opened her eyes when she heard screaming and felt herself being pushed around; people were running everywhere. People pushed her all around; she looked around, her gaze blurry; she saw her parents covered in blood and friends she lost, saying, "why'd you let this happen?"

"I didn't mean to; I'm sorry," she mumbled as she ran to the center of the dance floor, no one around her. She always ran from the past.

"It should have been you; it will be you!" They screamed as Y/N pushed through the crowd, finding the bar. She saw her worse nightmare in front of her eyes and all her terrible memories.

"This will get rid of it all," the bartender whispered, setting a shot glass of purple liquor. Y/N just grabbed it and swallowed it as it burned her throat. She leaned against the bar, breathing heavily. She turned to the crowd; all the memories and nightmares were gone. She smiled as her brain got foggy; she stumbled onto the dance floor, dancing around; she didn't have a care in the world.

Y/N didn't know how long she was dancing when she fell to the floor, her vision going blurry as everything was spinning.

She saw a figure run to her side, coupling her cheek, "I shouldn't have drank that purple and green stuff," she mumbled.

Everything slowly went black.