Blackheart: "The Sorcerer Supreme was there? Hmm, let's hope that they won't miss it."

Salem chose to listen from the sidelines not to inquire Blackheart's wrath, she knew that he liked to be entertained but after their battle with Duncan he was not in the mood for games.

Blackheart: "One thing i'm certain if this Witch will put earth in danger she will have some... people waiting for her, well not our problem."

Wallow: "Shall we keep our scouts for any such danger?"

Blackheart: "Yes, that would be for the best."

Salem: "If... you don't mind me asking, what is it that he brought you? You seemed keen on having it."

Blackheart: "Oh this? Just our little help."

At that moment Blackheart took off the cloth revealing a book who had a dark and grim aura surrouding it.

Blackheart: "We are near the endgame

Blackheart: "We are near the endgame."

...

TIMESKIP

3rd POV:

She woke up gasping for air, looking around franticaly, scanning her surroundings trying to find out where she is, then it hit her, this was her room from her house in Patch.

Throwing aside the blanket, she went for the door, as she got closer she heard some voices from downstairs. Opening the door she found her sister Yang.

Ruby: "Uh... Yang-"

Yang: "Shhh... look."

As much as they were happy to see eachother, Yang was more focused on the disscusion downstairs.

There they saw Qrow, Duncan who looked kinda tired, Ashley and their father Tai.

Ruby and Yang stayed hidden to listen to their conversation

Tai: "That's... a lot to take in..."

Qrow: "Yeah, you get used to it."