Friends and Weird Dreams! CH-35

Start from the beginning

May: No, I haven't told him yet.

Ash: Keep it that way please...

Misty: Why Ash?

"Same reason as with you guys! I want to suprise him!" Ash said as he put up a goofy grin.

Brock: That makes sense! He doesn't know will hit him when he hears that!

They all laughed for a moment until Dawn pointed out the shop they were looking for.

Dawn: There guys! That's it!

Brock: Let's get in there then!

After a solid two hours of searching they finally found the perfect suit for Ash to wear.

Brock: This one will fit perfectly Ash!

Misty: Let me see Brock!

Misty looked at it just like Dawn, May and Ash. Then she said "Perfect! Try it on!"

Ash: Alright...

Ash went into the fitting room and changed into the suit they found for him. After a couple minutes he walked back out.

Ash: How do I look?

They all sat there, couldn't get any words out, schocked to see Ash this well dressed for once

Ash: C'mon guys! How do I look?

Misty: Amazing Ash! I'm not used to seeing you this well dressed.

Ash: Hey!

They all laughed untill Brock continued.

Brock: Absolutely stunning Ash!

May: I'm sure you'll impress Serena with this!

Dawn: Definetly May!

Ash: Thanks guys!

Ash went back into the fitting room and changed back to his normal clothes, then they walked over to the counter and Ash paid for the suit. Then they went outside and Ash spoke up.

Ash: Now we've found a suit, what do we do now? We still got plenty of time left!

May: How about some food! I know a great place where we can eat not far from here!

As it was right on cue, Ash's stomache began to growl which made them all laugh. Ash was embarrassed and scratched the back of his head.

They went to a small restaurant, famous for their noodles and ordered some. Then they sat down at a table close to a window.

It wasn't long before the waitress delivered their bowls of noodles and they all thanked her for it.

May: So Ash, where do you plan on taking Serena?