~Chapter 44~

Jorge looked at his watch, "There late." He said. Me and Brenda soon checked our watch and looked out for the train.We soon heard the train coming our way as me and Brenda cocked our guns and Jorge started the engine. He pulled up some metal scraps that was his window and looked at me and Brenda again.We smirked and nodded at him as he looked back to the front and went down a steep hill.We drove next to the train reaching the front of the train. We heard Thomas speaking to us on the mics."Hey Brenda we're coming up behind, keep em busy." He yelled over the engines. Me and Brenda stood up so half our body was peeking out of the truck. I cocked my gun shooting at the train as Brenda did the same. We sat back down to reload our guns while  Jorge did an evil laugh which made me and Brenda laugh a little.Soldiers came out from the train and started to shoot us causing us to move in a zigzag line dodging all the bullets that was shot at us."Hey Brenda you've got company." Thomas said through the mics as I looked back to see a wicked plane coming up behind us."GO,GO,GO." Brenda yelled at Jorge. Explosions came from all around us with sparks coming from every direction."HOLY SHIT." Jorge yelled as he managed to dodge all of the explosions that were set off."Thomas your on your own don't die." Brenda said."Good luck." He said back as I sat back in shock that we managed to dodge all of that. We drove up hills with the plane still closely on our tail."We got em, we got em." Jorge yelled as we came to a stop. I let out a sigh as the person in the plane started talking to us."Step out of the vehicle with your hands in the air."  Soldiers came out of the plane with guns in their hands up at us."Don't move." We all moved back with our hands in the air as they moved closer."I said freeze assholes." The soldier said again."Whatever you say Hermano." Jorge said as we took a few more steps back. Me and Brenda waved our fingers to them as they all tilted there heads in confusion.Some of the soldiers fell into a hole we had made in the sand as we got out our guns and cocked them quickly. Fry and the others came out if there hiding place and joined us."You don't wanna do that now man." Fry said as they all put their guns up to us."Hey fry." I nodded at him."Good to see you guys." Fry smiled at us."Come on back up." He added nodding at the men.We got in the plane and went back to the other boys. "Alright boys were here." Jorge yelled from the front of the plane.Me and Brenda opened the door as we let down a hook for them to grab and attach to the carriage."Alright we're clear." Fry yelled as Thomas and Newt gave us a signal."K we're going up." Jorge said as I stood at the front next to him. We looked down to see if it had worked as we all cheered. "Wooo." Fry yelled as I gave him a hug."We're going home baby." Jorge cheered as I smiled.We got to land and we set down the carriage drilling it open. Thomas desperately opened the door and jumped in with me and Newt behind him. I saw Aris and Sonya as I pushed past Thomas and ran up to them."Aris." I said softly. Thomas came up to us and put his hand on his shoulder."You guys ok?" I asked them both. Aris nodded putting his hand on my hand smiling slightly.Harriet came up to us and hugged them both. I just walked away to give them time."It's ok you guys are safe just hang on ok." I said following Thomas. We looked at all the people as Thomas turned around."He's not here." Thomas said. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.I hopped off the carriage and watched everyone gather around to where Vince was making his speech." I know you've all been through hell. But the least I can say is that your troubles are over. But we're not through this yet.WICKEDS still out there, their not giving up cause you've got something they want. They took you because you're immune to a plague that is way beyond the human race, and they think your worth sacrificing for a cure. Well I don't.So In 2 days when we get this tub of rust sea worthy we're getting the hell outta here. We're gonna go to a place where wicked will never find you, a place you can start over and a place you can call home." Vince said as I walked away to go Find Jorge and Brenda.

~

~WORD COUNT:851~